Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA : Cluster Routing

From: "Vats, Umesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:54:27 -0700

Hi

In M3UA draft 12, at many places the ANSI clusters are mentioned. 

But no where in the draft, the detailed procedures for the handling of
SSNM messages with masks representing cluster point codes is 
given.  The only thing one can bring out  is that if point code received in
an 
SSNM message is cluster point code, then status of all the point codes in
the 
cluster is affected (for some SSNM messages, this behaviour infact
differs from the corresponding MTP3 behaviour)   

Is M3UA at ASP/SGP supposed to provide the loadsharing and  
routing for clusters as per the detailed  procedures  mentioned in 
ANSI(T1.111.T4)/Bellcore (including Exception lists) ? 
         OR
M3UA is supposed to provide only as much  functionality(for clusters) as
mentioned in draft ?

Umesh

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran