Subject: [Sigtran] SCTP Interop Event (AKA: B*keoff)

From: Andreas Jungmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:06:20 +0200

Dear all,

this is just a reminder for all those that may have missed my
earlier post (and thanks to all those who have already contacted
me -- so far 8 parties with 11 implementations) :

An SCTP  interoperability event will be organized by our Group at 
the German Unversity of Essen from September 9 to September 13, 2002.
In order to arrange as early as possible for the hotel accomodations (i.e. 
reserve a block of rooms) etc., we would like to get a rough estimate of who 
(i.e. affiliation, number of persons) would be interested in participating.

So, if you consider participating in this event, please contact me
by next wednesday at the latest. Registration will start as of 
April, 29th.

For more details, please see our web page at
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/inhalt/aktuell/estart.php3

Regards,

Andreas Jungmaier

- -- 
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Jungmaier              |                         _
Computer Networking Technology Group      | ASCII ribbon campaign  ( )
University of Essen                       |  - against HTML email   X
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung   |              & vcards  / \

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran