Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA Test Specification and GPL'ed Implementation

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:04:13 -0500

I have submitted a draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-01.txt to the
internet-drafts editors.  This is an update of the test specs to
m2pa-04.  Until the draft hits the servers, you can obtain a copy
from

 http://www.openss7.org/new/doc/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-01.txt
 http://www.openss7.org/new/doc/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-01.ps
 http://www.openss7.org/new/doc/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-01.pdf

I'm also pleased to announce a GPL'ed Linux 2.4.x/LiS 2.13.17 STREAMS
implementation of M2PA-04 and SCTP which passes these 76 conformance
test cases.  Also provided is a STREAMS implementation of RFC 2960 SCTP.

Both are part of the strss7-0.8.2 package, a copy of which can be
obtained from the downloads page at:

 http://www.openss7.org/new/download.html

Please e-mail questions or comments you have concerning the draft.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran