Subject: [Sigtran] m3ua IG-v01: OPC list

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:05:22 -0400

Javier,

Why is multiple OPC values valid only in case of alias point code
configuration? I commented before that this explanation in my view should be
applicable for DPC, there was no reply so assumed it was agreed to change
OPC to DPC. Is this a typo that it is still OPC in the IG or not?

   Tolga

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:00:10 -0400

Tolga,

Javier and I discussed this.  You are correct that this needs to be fixed
in the IG.

Regards,

Ken