Subject: [Sigtran] (no subject)

From: 刘润杰 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:23:35 +0800

Hi,all:
   
I am very interest in SCTP.Where can I get the 
SCTP specification defined by SDL,and how can 
I get it?

Thanks&Regards,

LIU, Runjie

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:49:59 -0600

ÁõÈó½Ü,

SCTP is not defined by SDL, it is defined in english
text in RFC 2960.  To get the RFC see the ietf.org
website.  The working group for SCTP is now TSV.
Join the TSV mailinglist at [email-masked] by looking
up the TSV WG charter on the ietf.org website.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---

From: Andreas Jungmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:33:43 +0200

Dear all,

> up the TSV WG charter on the ietf.org website.

Now, there is a smart comment (maybe somewhat out
of context, and somewhat impolite! And yes: I know, 
sigtran is for sigtran and tsvwg is the appropriate place
for asking questions about SCTP, but still ....).

As a side-note, the mailing list address is [email-masked].

Dear Liu,

please have a look at 
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/inhalt/forschung/sctp_controller_sdl.ps.gz
which shows an old (spell: obsolete) high-level SDL description of 
the SCTP state machine, as it used to be back when SCTP was not an 
RFC.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that it is OUTDATED !!!! (well oven more than 
that). However, you might want to take this as a base for developing 
an own SDL specification.

> > SCTP specification defined by SDL,and how can

- -- 
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Jungmaier              |  Stop sending E-POSTCARDS ! 
Computer Networking Technology Group      |  Send E-MAILS --  Use PGP !
University of Essen                       | 
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung   |   http://www.gnupg.org
My PGP Key-ID: D3824AC0                   |   http://wwwkeys.pgp.net
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PGP Key-Fingerprint: 228C 7C2C 3381 2DD4  9998 2812 5C0B 0B04  D382 4AC0 
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------