Subject: [Sigtran] Doubt on SUA draft 13

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:54:26 +0530

hi ,
    can any body explain  about the section 3.10.17 Address Range  parameters

3.10.17 Address Range
0                   1                   2                   3
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|         Tag = 0x0111          |             Length            |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
/                                                               /
\                       Address parameter(s)                    \
/                                                               /
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Address field:
The Address field the following parameters:
Parameter      Source Address              Optional *1
               Destination Address         Optional *1
Note 1:  The Address field must contain pairs of Source Addresses or
         pairs of Destination Addresses but MUST NOT mix Source
         Addresses with Destination Addresses in the same Address
         field.

     what does this mean ?
     Range of addresses. more than one address in single routing key ?
     how it can be used ?
  thanks in advance
yogesh

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran