Subject: [Sigtran] Error on Inactive or Down

From: "Desiderio, Didier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:09:32 +0200

Is it possible to respond by an error "Refused - Management Blocking"
on an ASP-INACTIVE or ASP-DOWN message.

Extrat from draft 12:
The "Refused - Management Blocking" error is sent when an ASP Up or 
ASP Active message is received and the request is refused for 
management reasons (e.g., management lockout").  If this error is in 
response to an ASP Active message, the Routing Context(s) in the ASP 
Active message SHOULD be included in the Error message.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:11:46 -0600

Desiderio,,

Contrary to recent proposals in another forum, an SG cannot refuse
either an ASP Inactive or an ASP Down: see section 4.3.4.2 and
4.3.4.4.

--brian

Desiderio, Didier wrote:                                                      (Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:09:32)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/