Subject: [Sigtran] SUA Test Plan for ETSI PlugTest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:39:40 +0530

Hi All,

Here is the first draft of SUA Test Plan for Plugtest. Please review the same
and send me the comments you have.

Best Regards,
-Sandeep
(See attached file: sua_interop_plan_draft01_oct17.txt)

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:39:53 -0600

Sandeep,

I noticed that there are no CO tests for AS/SG configurations (only CL).

Did you intend to add any CO tests for AS/SG?

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                         (Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:39:40)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran