Subject: [Sigtran] State req options in M2UA/rfc-3331

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:03:42 +0530

Hi,

Can someoen please  clear me the  uses of follwing state req/confirm
options as mentioned in sect. 3.3.1.5/3.3.1.6 of RFC-3331

STATUS_CONG_CLEAR       0x8      Congestion cleared
STATUS_CONG_ACCEPT      0x9      Congestion accept
STATUS_CONG_DISCARD     0xa      Congestion discard

I could not found any primitive between mtp3 and mtp2 which will use this.

regds
satyendra

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 01:36:32 -0700

Satyandra,

You will find them at the top of FIGURE 14/Q.703 (sheet 6 of 7).

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran