Subject: [Sigtran] Traffic mode in ASP inactive ACK in IUA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:57:56 +0530

Hi,

 As per implementation guide 1 of IUA traffic mode type is removed from ASP
inactive message (section 3.21)
and there is no description about the traffic mode type parameter in ASP
inactive. Is it still a required parameter
in the inactive ACK message? We need to mention this in the implementation guide
of IUA to be consistent with other UAs

regards

kameshwar

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:35:36 -0500

Kameshwar,

Yes, you are correct that it also needs to be removed from ASP Inactive Ack.  I
will do so in the next update.

Regards,

Ken