Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA Interop Test Plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:43:26 +0530

Hi,

ETSI site mentions "draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-02.txt" as the Interop Test
Plan for M2PA.
This is the Conformance Test Plan that had been presented by Brian on lines of
Q.781.
The time constraints would not allow all test cases in this plan to be executed,
among the implementations present.
It would be better if we can decide on a minimal subset of the conformance test
plan for the Interop.
This would ensure that atleast the basic interoperability testing is done among
all implementations.

Regards
Anshoo.

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:15:02 -0600

Anshoo,

The test suite takes about 10 minutes to run.  There are 7 M2PA
implementations to test.  It should be possible to run the tests
between everyone once in a little over an hour.  There is enough
time for about 40 iterations of this.

If you are having problems executing the test cases, I suggest
you concentrate on the "positive" cases.

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                                                     (Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:43:26)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/