Subject: [Sigtran] Possible meeting in Atlanta?

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:06:44 -0700

Hi Folks,

I've had a couple of recent requests for meeting time in Atlanta to discuss
future initiatives, such as future UAs and Sg-Sg communication.  While it
 is still possible to request meeting time, I'm a bit reluctant to schedule
a full meeting due to the late date (presumably a lot of folks have already
made arrangements as to when or whether they will make it to Atlanta).

My suggestion would be to have an informal get together during one of the
breaks and discuss the level of interest in such things.  We could have
this on Wednesday afternoon, for example.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

L. Ong
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ranjith Mukundan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:22:12 +0530

Hi Lyndon,

It would sure help to have a sigtran wg meeting. It would be nice if we can
have a formal slot. As we still have 3 weeks+ approx for the meeting and it
might be possible to incorporate changes to any arrangements that people might
have already made.

In case, we are strongly opposed to a formal meeting at this stage, we should,
as Kevin said, be able to formally minute the informal meeting. But, i'd
suggest that we chk the possibility for a formal wg meeting slot.

Thanks,
ranjith..