Subject: Re: [Sigtran] M3UA/SUA Bakeoff information request

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:01:49 +0530

Hi Olivier,

We are preparing the test plans to be used in upcoming plugtest event for both
M3UA and SUA. Test plans used in last plugest/bakeoff event were used as base
documents for these new test plans. We would be sending the first draft on these
test plans for review early next week.

Best Regards,
-Sandeep

"Olivier Mayor" <[email-masked]> on 10/09/2002 09:51:23 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Sandeep Mahajan/HSS)

Subject:  [Sigtran] SUA Bakeoff information request

Hi all,

Was there a decision made on the test plan that will be used for SUA at the
upcoming interop event at ETSI. I cannot find anything on the ETSI web site.
Do we plan to use the scenarios from the previous bakeoff? If yes does
anyone knows where to find a copy of that plan?

thank you

Olivier Mayor

IntelliNet Technologies
www.intellinet-tech.com

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran