Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA Draft 7 comment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:10:33 -0000

Hi,

I still have the comments, from draft 5, on the use of processor outage
(section 4.1.4).

When processor outage ceases, the buffers need to be flushed. Therefore
please can you move the paragraph "MTP3 may send Flush Buffers or
Continue......."  to after the paragraph starting, "When processor outage
ceases....".

Please could you also add a statement that processor outage should not be
used to cover the situations when MTP3 or user parts are encountering
congestion, or where the user part is unavailable.

Regards,

Karen

Karen King
BTexact Technologies
Orion Building MLB1/PP9
Adastral Park
Martlesham Heath
IPSWICH
Suffolk   IP5 3RE

Tel: (01473) 605389
[email-masked]

BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.
Activity and use of British Telecommunications plc E-mail system is
monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be
recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:27:50 -0700

karen.d.king,

[email-masked] wrote:                                                    (Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:10:33)
> congestion, or where the user part is unavailable.

Doesn't this last point go without saying?

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/