Subject: [Sigtran] Contradiction between M2PA RFC Draft Version 6 and M2PA RFC Test Specification Draft Version 02

From: "S Magesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:25:02 +0530

Brian,

In M2PA RFC Draft Version 6, Section 4.1.3 Para 4, Sentence "If M2PA has not
already received the Link Status Alignment message from its peer, then M2PA
starts timer T1" and Para 5, Sentence "M2PA stops timer T1 when it has
received the Link Status Alignment message from its peer".

Above two sentences CONFLICTS with Section 3.1.3 and Section 3.1.4 of M2PA
Test Specification Draft Version 02, which talks about Timers T3 (ALIGNED)
and T1 (ALIGNED READY).

Thanks

S Magesh

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 01:48:44 -0700

S,

Timer names will be corrected in M2PA Draft 7.

--brian

S Magesh wrote:                                 (Wed, 01 Jan 2003 12:25:02)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/