Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA SG-SG (again)

From: "TOLGA ASVEREN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:46:18 +0200

Hi everybody,

Recently I submitted 02 for SG-SG.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidas-sigtran-sgsg-02.txt

It was updated based on some off-list comments and additional sections are
added to clarify some procedures, nothing conceptually new though. Still
some more sections can be added but first I prefer to get some feedback.

I still think that it should be a WG item, as it addresses some existing
problems. I would appreciate any feedback.

     Regards,
      TolgaHi everybody,

Recently I submitted 02 for SG-SG.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidas-sigtran-sgsg-02.txt

It was updated based on some off-list comments and additional sections are
added to clarify some procedures, nothing conceptually new though. Still
some more sections can be added but first I prefer to get some feedback.

I still think that it should be a WG item, as it addresses some existing
problems. I would appreciate any feedback.

     Regards,
      Tolga

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:34:07 -0500

Tolga,

I agree that the SG-SG draft is worthwhile and should move forward.  I
have attached an edited version with more questions than comments.

Regards,

Ken