Subject: Re: [Sigtran] M3UA distributing ISUP group messages

From: "TOLGA ASVEREN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:17:16 +0200

Brian,

     TOLGA,

     TOLGA ASVEREN wrote:
     (Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:55:20)
     >
     > [TOLGA] I assume this can be handled with the basic CIC based
     routing
     > -without a management functionality on SG-.

     No, but it could be handled by CIC load sharing, just as SSN can be
     handled by load sharing.
[TOLGA] So, for the case you mention, is it still possible to get ISUP
management messages spanning multiple trunk groups, served by different
applications?

For SSN case, will loadsharing be enough for SCCP congestion case?

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:16:04 -0700

TOLGA,

TOLGA ASVEREN wrote:                                                                 (Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:17:16)
> management messages spanning multiple trunk groups, served by different

It is possible to get Circuit Supervision group messages that span Call
Processing trunk groups.

> For SSN case, will loadsharing be enough for SCCP congestion case?

Does not MTP congestion work when loadsharing on, say, SLS?  Why should
SCCP congestion not work?

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/