Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA: Taking stock

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:12:39 -0600

Since there have been a number of changes to M2PA since v7, it might be
a good idea for everyone to look at the revised text. In order to
conserve some bandwidth, I will just post sections 3-4.2 since that is
where almost all of the changes have been. 

Everybody can check to see if their comments were incorporated
correctly.

I apologize in advance for the huge messages. When replying, it would be
helpful if you did not include the entire text in your message. Thanks.
8-)

tomG.

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
* Alcatel;  3400 West Plano Pkwy,  MS PB7-SWPRO;  Plano, Texas 75075  *
* I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel USA, Inc. I do not purport *
* to advertise or represent its position,  operations, or activities. *
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran