Subject: [Sigtran] Modification in Figure 7 of M2PA Draft Version 7

From: "S Magesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:36:12 +0530

Tom

In Figure 7 of M2PA Draft Version 7, State change from INITIAL ALIGNMENT to
PROVING will happen if Send/Receive of LS ALIGNMENT Message takes 
place.  Sending of LS ALIGNMENT Message is not mentioned in the Diagram
(It is mentioned properly in Version 6 of M2PA Draft)

Regards

Magesh

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:41:05 -0600

Magesh,

Maybe I am mixed up about what belongs in a state transition diagram
like this. But the reason I removed "Send LS Align" is that it is an
action M2PA takes in INITIAL ALIGNMENT. It does not cause the state
transition. 

tomG.

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
* Alcatel;  3400 West Plano Pkwy,  MS PB7-SWPRO;  Plano, Texas 75075  *
* I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel USA, Inc. I do not purport *
* to advertise or represent its position,  operations, or activities. *
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran