Subject: [Sigtran] Fw: absence of NA in ASP Active

From: "Sibi George" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:36:21 +0530

hi,
  In section 3.7.1
  ASP Active message doesnot contain NA value.
  How does the SG find out for which network context the AS's on the ASP
is serving ? Does the SG use the routing Context to find out the network
context(NA) ??

thanks
sibi

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:48:55 -0700

Sibi,

Routing Context always implies Network Context (NA) because a Routing Key
cannot span network contexts and there is a 1:1 relationship between a
Routing Key and a Routing Context.

Routing Context must be provided if the ASP is configured for more than
one Routing Key/AS.

When Routing Context is not provided, the ASP is activated for the single
AS for which it is configured or an error returned if the ASP is not
configured for a single AS.

--brian

Sibi George wrote:                                                                    (Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:36:21)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran