Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA v8

From: Andrew Booth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 22:34:55 -0400

Hi Tom,

Section 4.1.5 Level 2 Flow Control
Should we include a comment on how to handle T7 after a LS Busy or LS 
Busy Ended is received?  Note that Section 4.1.4 Processor Outage 
finishes with "In other respects, M2PA SHOULD follow the same procedures 
as MTP2 in processor outage." whereas section 4.1.5 has no such comment.

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Booth, Software Developer
Signaling Systems Group, Performance Technologies
613-237-4344

Visit www.pt.com/mailing.html to subscribe to our Packets & Signals eLetter.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 15:50:08 -0500

Andrew,

In the absence of a specific statement, do what MTP2 does. The statement
in 4.1.4 

   "In other respects, M2PA SHOULD follow the same procedures as MTP2 in
processor outage."

was probably unnecessary. 

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
* Alcatel;  3400 West Plano Pkwy,  MS PB7-SWPRO;  Plano, Texas 75075  *
* I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel USA, Inc. I do not purport *
* to advertise or represent its position,  operations, or activities. *
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran