Subject: [Sigtran] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:22:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Signaling Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation Layer
	Author(s)	: K. Morneault et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2003-5-15
	
This document defines a protocol for backhauling of ISDN Q.921 User
messages over IP using the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
(SCTP).  This protocol would be used between a Signaling Gateway (SG)
and Media Gateway Controller (MGC).  It is assumed that the SG
receives ISDN signaling over a standard ISDN interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:01:02 -0700

Hi Folks,

Ken has updated the IUA text to incorporate the changes from
the IUA 'implementors guide'.  Since we approved that draft
with no comments, I am assuming there is no issue with the
updated IUA text, these should be the same changes (although
the security section, I think, was updated as well based on
the security framework).

Let's allocate 1 week for people to look over the updated
IUA text, and if there is no issue with it I will forward
it to our A-Ds and IESG for approval as a replacement to
RFC 3057.

Cheers,

L. Ong

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 4:23 AM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sigtran] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc3057bis-00.txt

	

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran