Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA RFC 3332 default treatment of unallocated data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:11:06 +0530

Hi all,
 Can some one share thoughts about what is the usage in practical sense of
data routed through default AS from SG side.As M3UA RFC 3332 mentions about
default treatment of unallocated data(data for which no routing key is
configured) at SG side. What can ASP do with that data which has been
routed to it by SG for default AS. I am sure while adding default treatment
text in the RFC, usage of that in practical sense must be thought about. I
want to know in what network scenario SG will receive unallocated data and
after routing it to default AS what is the usage of that data at AS. Please
comment.

Regards
Kamesh Kaul
www.hssworld.com
Hughes Software Systems

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran