Subject: [Sigtran] Sigtran Plugtest at ETSI 9/03

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:31:36 -0400

All:

Which version of M2PA should be tested at the upcoming
Sigtran plugtest in 9/03?  Currently, the ETSI Plugtest site
indicates version 8, but version 9 was just released.  Version
6 was tested at the last Plugtest.

Please email your preference.

Regards,

Ken

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:45:20 +0200

Dear all,

we have some time until the Plugtest, so I would prefer to use
that latest version, which is 09.

Best regards
Michael