Subject: [Sigtran] SUA: Query regarding invalid RC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:35:05 +0530

Hi,

While validating the routing context parameter (with multiple RCs) in a
incoming message in SUA 

if it is found that some RCs are invalid then in the ERR message
returned, should all the RCs received be 

sent back, or only the invalid ones?

Regards,

Varadaraj

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 03:33:23 -0700

varadaraj.yatirajula,

Not sure... Probably just the invalid ones.

--brian

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005, [email-masked] wrote:

> 
>    Hi,
> 
> 
>    While  validating the routing context parameter (with multiple RCs) in
>    a incoming message in SUA
> 

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦