Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA SG-SG communication draft

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:08:50 -0500

M3UA SG-SG communication draft is now available:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asveren-sigtran-m3uasgsg-00.txt

The reason I submitted a new version is just to provide a document as a
basis for further discussions.

There are very few changes compared with the predecessor draft:

- We were violating draft naming conventions, so now the draft has a
slightly different name, thus it is version 00.

- Introduction section has been reworked.

- I corrected a few typos -and possibly introduced a few more because I
migrated the document source to xml-

There are quite  afew issues to be discussed about this draft -if there is
interest-
- For which type of scenarios do we want to use this mechanism?
- Do we want the state machines to look more similar to ASP state machine?
- Do we want to support sub-PC traffic?
- Do we want to reuse existing messages or define new messages?
and possibly much more.

As said, the drafts purpose is to provide a reference for possible future
discussions.

    Thanks,
    Tolga

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran