Subject: [Sigtran] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:32:49 -0400

Hi Folks,

The draft below has been submitted to fix a type conflict between
IUA and DUA.  If there is no objection, I would like to upgrade
this to a WG draft and run a last call on it to get the type
value changed to remove the conflict.

Please send email to the list if there is any objection to this.

Thanks,

L. Ong 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: TEI Query Request Number Change
	Author(s)	: M. Tuexen, K. Morneault
	Filename	: draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2006-6-20
	
   The IUA protocol described in RFC4233 defines the messages type of
   TEI Query Request messages as 5.  But this number is already used by
   the IUA extension DUA described in RFC4129.  This document updates
   IUA such that the message type of TEI Query Request messages is 8.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-0
0.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:49:46 -0600

Lyndon,

Lyndon Ong wrote:                         (Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:32:49)
> Please send email to the list if there is any objection to this.

No objection here, please proceed.

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/