Subject: [Sigtran] Help: about modify m2ua's statereq procedure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:01:46 +0800

in rfc3331,5.3.8  Auditing of SS7 link state
:

MTP2           M2UA                              M2UA           MGMT
   SGP            SGP                               ASP            ASP

                  |<----State Req (STATUS_AUDIT)----|<----Audit-------

                                                                  MTP3
                                                                   ASP

                  |-----------Establish Cfm-------->|---In Serv Ind-->

                  |----------Congestion Ind-------->|---Cong Ind----->

                                                                  MGMT
                                                                   ASP

                  |-----State Cfm (STATUS_AUDIT)--->|----Audit Cfm--->

modify?:Establish Cfm message of the state-req procedure is mixed with the
same message of establish-req procedure.

and req message should paired with cfm messge,so the Establish Cfm message
of  state-req procedure is not very suitable.

so,expend expend State Cfm (STATUS_AUDIT) Message'S parameter ,add "state"
parameter with  value containing "ins,oos,congest...."

may be a good selection.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran