Subject: Aquamaniacs :: View topic - I think this is fluid buildup.

From: droop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:09:26 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.19

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Apache's symptoms are reminding me a lot of what I recently went through
with Miss Piggy. well over a month or so or possibly longer. It becomes
an area more than a spot if that makes sense. I also underdosed my other
tanks and the betta and platy were not their usual selves for a couple
of days. In IE, the two left bumps are scooted a little to the right for
some reason. Just don't worry about it. I know the above doesn't work,
but wasn't sure if there is some work around. I hope that he will get
better soon.
one that doesn't break after a month of course.

Why on earth it's floating and not attached to the tank wall or a rock,
and what those odd rounded things at the ends of the tentacles might be,
I really don't know. No life foods, or frozen foods, just a quality
pellet like Danichi, or Cichlid Excel or New Life Spectrum foods. But he
was hanging vertically, head up, at the surface and his gills were
moving slightly. I'm sorry that I'm not much more help at this point,
but maybe that info or even the help text could guide others in the
right direction. Neither of those fish could swim because their little
bodies had been poisoned so much.

Probably not that noticeable, but he's a veil tail. Unfortunetly, that
would require me to update alot of code that I didn't write, so I was
hoping I could do it this way. do you see a dark spot just above the
anus? Unfortunetly, that would require me to update alot of code that I
didn't write, so I was hoping I could do it this way. He's so beautiful
and what a great name he has!

He's so beautiful and what a great name he has!

Caramon seems to not notice him - I like that. It's cute to see them
"cleaning" her.

But it was recommended that we come by and say hi. When I get rid of all
the bumps, it never flickers and the buttons work fine.

First was a manual siphon water changer sort of thing with a gravel
attachment. Wait, I shouldn't be chewing things that come from my tank,
should I? Well, he talks baby talk to his cat, so I don't see any
difference!

If you find out for certain what it is, do let us know! Leave your
filter media alone too. You will have to adjust the size of the iframe
if the external document changes. He's my very first fish, too, and
we've been learning a lot from each other. Second issue Big Guys just
the absolute most loveable fish you could possibly imagine but tha
Basically, I have a row of navigation buttons, all anchor tags inside
divs.

CSS Not doing what is is meant to!

I think rams with shiny, healthy shells are quite attractive creatures.
could be - WebDeveloper. Can you be a little more specific? Ammonia and
nitrite can have devastating effects on fish.

I can't see how wanting the page to appear after all the content has
been loaded would be a good thing.

Honestly, you're trying to hack a browser's normal process with
JavaScript. Please contact your system administrator to report this
fault. A large water change at random doesn't do you any good. It looks
very internal, is it possible to feed her food with antibiotics or has
she lost her appetite?

updating one single Colum - WebDeveloper. Different include based on URL
Variable - WebDeveloper.

CSS Not doing what is is meant to! In Firefox, the bumps are right. but,
it's transparent in person. Paul Williams, who has been to the compound
and shot some video while he was there. Here is a link to what I tried
so that you can both avoid it and maybe get an idea of what I am looking
for. Thank goodness I didn't do one more spellcheck. jpg Description:
Hijikata flaring at his reflection while we were at college.
I was simply using too much Water-Rite. I think the Rid-Ich probably
stressed him too much.