Subject: bases consume

From: Oswald C. Holloway <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:24:47 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

It is a place of majestic oaks, vast strands of pine, and lush groves of
palms and palmettos . The development has been maintained well with its
strong covenants and restrictions combined with neighborhood pride.
E-mail me for plans and prices.
The homes have a paved driveway, professional landscaping and a private
courtyard. They are located on smaller lots and built by Don Galloway
Builders. Ray Kroc did not build McDonalds by flipping hamburgers
himself!

Famous Gardens, Plantations and downtown Charleston are only a short
distance. Go with it if it increases your business and try to overlook
personality conflicts in an effort to better serve your customer as the
end result. s the little things that can make the difference. Remove the
barriers and give further incentives  for them to buy still more.
Radio, television and newspaper ads are expensive and generally are a
pay, spray, and pray form of broadcasting your message.

I'ON: Located in the very heart of Mt.

It is next to the highly rated Belle Hall Elementary School.

Great extras included, such as custom oak cabinets, hardwood foyers, and
patios.
This is an exceptional "public" championship golf course.

Homes in both communities feature Lowcountry-style architecture, with
large front porches and lots of windows. Schools are some of the best in
Berkeley County.

s job to some degree. Lying only minutes from the ocean, bounded by
five-and-a-half miles of riverfront, deep-water tidal creeks and other
grand amenities, Park West looks like a sophisticated resort.
STONY LANDING: Located near Moncks Corner in Berkeley County, Stony
Landing is an upscale community know as "The Jewel of the Cooper River.

When clients have nothing to lose, your performance soars. SUMMER GLEN:
Affordable new homes in a convenient location in the heart of
Summerville. BROKER COMMENTS: It is a bit of paradise, set in the heart
of the Lowcountry.
BROKER COMMENTS: Brick Yard is an established area of solid value.
Often, you and they are miles apart on what you expect.

You must track, capture and manage your existing customer list, who buys
from you, who has bought from you, what do they buy and why.
Conveniently located near some of the area's schools, amenities include
pool, golf, and tennis. It is absolutely critical that you have a list
of who buys from you! Make it easy for your customer to buy from you.

Elementary school across the street from development. All units have two
full baths and a half bath. Berkeley County schools are within the
community.
Famous Gardens, Plantations and downtown Charleston are only a short
distance. It offers upper level lifestyle but yet has a basic entry
level.

Are you working on your business or in your business?

"We look at economies, growth patterns, deposit growth, history of an
area.

Landers will assume the title of chief mortgage officer and will be
joined by two longtime friends, all of whom know each other from their
days at The Citadel, in running the bank. , where it plans to run a loan
production office until the bank side of its operation wins regulators'
approval.
E-mail me for additional information. A few of the lots have tidal creek
water access. Often, you and they are miles apart on what you expect. I
use the ad budget to enhance value directly to qualified leads and
current customers. It is top notch in my books.