Subject: No Days Off for Boating SafetyAccording to police on the scene, overcrowding in a small boat was the main reason the boat sank.

From: Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:36:08 -0700

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

Confidential informationIBM does not want to receive confidential or
proprietary information from you through our Web site. The Perfect Boat
GuestWhen staying aboard a friend's boat, here are some suggestions for
what a guest should and should not do.

Gorgeous boat, don't you think? The Wonderful World of BoatingBeing "on"
the water is such a wonderful experience, that many, many folks own lake
or oceanfront "cottages". So, if you're a women and are interested in
learning more about boating, inquire about the availability of classes
in your area.

So, here's to your bringing joy as a boat guest when you arrive at your
friend's boat! Personally-identifiable information that you submit to
IBM for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in
accordance with our privacy policies.
You can start from the IBM homepage to find what you need.

You also agree that IBM is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or
techniques that you send us for any purpose. In many of the classes I
have taught, I find that women are excellent students.
Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information for California Earthquake Maps
Earthquake LocationLocation MapsDid You Feel It?

With a wide range of database resources and value-added services,
Wanfang Data has become a gateway to understand Chinese culture,
medicine, business, science, etc.
Let's keep it that way!

As long term boat owners and as frequent guests on friend's boats, my
first mate and I have, we think, a very handy list of boating Do's and
Don'ts.

They mainly ask", How fast, how far and how much" about these boats.
Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information for Alaska Earthquake Maps
Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical SeismicitySeismic Hazard
MapEQ Density MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?

Summer Boating-Safety FirstAs we close in on the Fourth of July Holiday
and the height of the boating season, we are reminded to always put
safety first when boating. Please note that any information or material
sent to IBM will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
You may not mirror any of the content from this site on another Web site
or in any other media.
The Perfect Boat GuestWhen staying aboard a friend's boat, here are some
suggestions for what a guest should and should not do. You can use the
search box at the top of this page.

Women BoatersDespite high fuel prices and higher prices for new boats,
the recreational boating industry is growing, especially with women
boaters.

Well, just look at this latest launch of an entirely wooden boat, the
Diano Lux. Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information for Asia Earthquake
Maps Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical SeismicitySeismic Hazard
MapEQ Density MapGoogle Map Did you feel it? Confidential informationIBM
does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from
you through our Web site.