Subject: [Sigtran] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-02

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 15:21:32 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-02.txt has been successfuly submitted by Michael Tuexen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update
Revision:	 02
Title:		 TEI Query Request Number Change
Creation_date:	 2007-11-03
WG ID:		 sigtran
Number_of_pages: 5

Abstract:
The Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Q.921-User Adaptation
Layer (IUA) protocol described in RFC4233 defines the messages type
of Terminal Endpoint Identifier (TEI) Query Request messages as 5.
But this number is already used by the Digital Private Network
Signaling System (DPNSS)/Digital Access Signaling System 2 (DASS 2)
Extensions (DUA) to the IUA Protocol described in RFC4129.  This
document updates RFC4233 such that the message type of TEI Query
Request messages is 8.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran