Subject: Re: R: [Simple] updated data-model I-D

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:16:34 -0400

inline.

Goix Walter wrote:

> Quick comments/fixes to the new draft, mainly related to the update
> of <device-id> to <deviceID>:
> 
> - section 5, p23: "This is followed by <device-id&gt, which contains
> the URN for the device ID for this device.". "<device-id&gt" should
> probably be changed to "<deviceID>"

Fixed.

> 
> - example in p28 still mentions <device-id> instead of <deviceID>

Fixed.

> 
> Section 5.1.1 (Common XSD) is now empty. I suppose it should include
> the same content than -03.

Fixed.

An update was just submitted. Should appear shortly.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple