Subject: [Simple] PDM-05 Bug Fix

From: "Fridy Sharon-Fridman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:27:35 +0300

Hi,

In section 5 encoding, the <device-id was fixed to <deviceID correctly,
but the &gt was left...

So probably need to do the following editorial:

<deviceID&gt -> <deviceID>

Cheers,

--Fridy / Followap

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:23:51 -0400

Oops - thanks for pointing out. I fixed in my working -06 .xml.

-Jonathan R.

Fridy Sharon-Fridman wrote:

> but the &gt was left…

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com