Subject: [Simple] updated data-model I-D

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:34:30 -0400

I've just submitted an updated data-model spec. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can find a copy here:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data-model-05.txt

The diffs from the previous version are:

* filled in missing section 5.1.1 (oops)

* consistent use of deviceID, not device-id

* definition of fromUntil changed to use attributes 'from' and 'until'.

This document is now ready for WGLC.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple