Subject: [SIMPLE] New I-D:A Method to deliver Resource Information List for Presence Information

From: Smile Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:32 +0800

Hi,Folks

    A new ID about A Method to deliver Resource Information List for
Presence Information

    in SIP is available now.

    Please kindly give your comments.

    Best regards, 

Xiao Wang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : A Method to deliver Resource Information List for
Presence Information

         Author(s)  : X. Wang, P. Xu

         Filename : draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-00.txt

         Pages                : 16

         Date          : 2005-9-21

   Presence Information Data Format(PIDF) [1] and Rich Presence

   Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format(RPID) [2] have

   definition for a lot of presence information.  Notifier can filter

   the presence information to subscriber according to local policy .

   But the notifier may not support all the presence information.  It is

   a matter how to inform the subscriber the allowed, forbidden and

   unsupported presence information.  This document provides a method to

   solve this problem by introducing the concept of Resource Information

   List(RIL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple