Subject: [Simple] Updated XCAP draft -11

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:32:34 -0400

The XML schema for the xcap-caps was omitted from the -10 by mistake. I 
submitted a -11 with the schema included. No other changes. Until it 
appears:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple