Subject: Re: [Simple] RE: IM delivery reports for conferencing

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 01:25:43 -0500

On Apr 7, 2006, at 8:14 AM, Burger, Eric wrote:

> Client cannot do aggregation, as it has no clue why it is getting
> bombarded with dozens of IMDN's for the single message it sent.
>
> That said, I agree, we should not do aggregations in the initial  
> release
> of IMDN, but leave it as an exercise for the reader (and future
> standardization work) for how a B2BUA could do aggregation.

For the record, so I can say "I told you so" a couple of years from  
now (and so I'll have something to complain about besides forking,  
retargeting, PRACK, gratuitous use of B2BUAs, and broken identity  
models), IMDN is evil. Kill it now before it breeds. You've been  
warned. Ahead lies nothing but tears.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple