Subject: [Simple] updated presence-rules draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:07:14 -0400

Folks,

I've submitted an update to the presence-rules draft based on comments 
received during WGLC. Until it appears in the archives, you can pick up 
a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-06.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple