Subject: [Simple] Request feedback: draft-nair-simple-xcap-acl-01.txt

From: "Sumanth Channabasappa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:24:03 -0600

Folks,

In IETF#65, feedback was solicited on multiple use cases presented in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-channabasappa-sipua-config-mgmt-00 and
as a result, multiple I-Ds have been presented. Specifically, in this
WG, we would like to seek feedback on the following proposal:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/simple/draft-nair-simple-xcap-acl-01.txt

>From the Abstract:
'This document presents the need, and a proposal for defining access
control definitions for data elements, defined using XML Schemas for use
with the Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol
(XCAP) protocol.'

Would appreciate comments and interest.

Thanks
Sumanth

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple