Subject: [Simple] IM rules

From: "Alexeitsev, D" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:06:35 +0200

Hello altogether

Are there any I-Ds discussing the Instant Message authorisation rules,
basically black/white lists.

The OMA does some extensions to the common policy framework for the IM
policing, but are there any IETF documents on this?

Thanks,
Denis Alexeitsev 
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:59:11 -0400

No.

-Jonathan R.

Alexeitsev, D wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:59:11 -0400

No.

-Jonathan R.