Subject: [Simple] Presence Authorization Rules

From: "Rutherford, Andrew \(Mr\) \(Summerstrand Campus North\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:38:03 +0200

Hello

 Has any work been done in the areas of 

a)       Aiding users manage and maintain their presence authorization
rules

b)      Automatically learning presence authorization rules based on
user actions

Many thanks

Andrew Rutherford 

  

  

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,  
is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:  
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm 
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple