Subject: [Simple] Simple question about user provisioning

From: "HEM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:54:19 +0530

Dear simple experts,

I am Hemkumar doing analysis about presence server, rls and glms.

Very happy to subscribe with SIMPLE group to share queries with all you.

This is my simple query but I am struggling.

Client sends subscribe to RLS with the request uri (i.e. list name e.g.
[email-masked]) not rls uri. IFC execution finds out the subscribe is
to RLS using uri present in the subscribe ([email-masked]) and the
supported header. Then forward to rls. Then in the rls corresponding
resource list is assigned to the user and buddies are derived then
processed.

Question: I think request uri which represents listname(not rls uri) is a
separate uri defined for presence service.

Who will define this uri?

How client knows this uri?

Is this unique one?

Is user can select his own uri name?

Who will configure this uri in the fcl logic?

Who will configure this uri , resource list mapping?

Is any document says about this? Please tell me if you found answer for any
one .

Question may be silly. But my theoretical knowledge is not enough to find
out answers for the above

Please help me guys.

Thanking You

Hemkumar

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple