Subject: RE: [Simple] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-imdn-01.txt

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:20:45 -0500

Sure, but we say "To:" and not "Receiver:" in the IM, as well.

--
Sent from my wireless device. Sorry if terse. Can't wait for lemonade!  What is lemonade? See <http://flyingfox.cantata.com/i-d/lemonade>

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Nancy Greene (QA/EMC) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Friday, November 24, 2006 01:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:	Hisham Khartabil; Burger, Eric
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	RE: [Simple] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-imdn-01.txt 

In this text from section 6.4, shouldn't the Original-To header field
contain the address of the original IM **Receiver**?:

6.4.  Original-To

   The Original-To header field is sometimes added to an IM by an
   intermediary and populated with of the address of the IM Sender.  It
   is used by the IM Recipient to indicate in the IMDNs (by populating
   the <original-recipient-uri> element) the original address the IM was
   sent to.  This header is mandatory if the intermediary changes the
   CPIM To header field value.  The header MUST NOT appear more than
   once in an IM.  The header field value MUST NOT be changed by an
   intermediary if it was already present.  The syntax is defined in
   Section 10.

Nancy
---------------------
[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple