Subject: RE: [Simple] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-imdn-01.txt

From: "Nancy Greene \(QA/EMC\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:23:17 -0500

In this text from section 6.4, shouldn't the Original-To header field
contain the address of the original IM **Receiver**?:

6.4.  Original-To

   The Original-To header field is sometimes added to an IM by an
   intermediary and populated with of the address of the IM Sender.  It
   is used by the IM Recipient to indicate in the IMDNs (by populating
   the <original-recipient-uri> element) the original address the IM was
   sent to.  This header is mandatory if the intermediary changes the
   CPIM To header field value.  The header MUST NOT appear more than
   once in an IM.  The header field value MUST NOT be changed by an
   intermediary if it was already present.  The syntax is defined in
   Section 10.

Nancy
---------------------
[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Hisham Khartabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:55:16 +0100

Yes you are right. This has been pointed to me earlier. I just 
submitted a version of the draft but forgot to make the change. I will 
make that change after the end of the WGLC, which should be announced 
shortly after this newly submitted version is announced.

Regards,
Hisham