Subject: [Simple] draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-08.txt - XCAP naming conventions

From: Vaclav Kubart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:40:32 +0100

Hi all,
I'm trying to implement presence server and I encountered a problem how
to get authorization rules for specific user from XCAP server. In
section 8.7 Naming Conventions is:

   'When a presence agent receives a subscription for some user foo
   within a domain, it will look for all documents within http://[xcap
   root]/pres-rules/users/foo, and use all documents found beneath that
   point to guide authorization policy.  If only a single document is
   used, it SHOULD be called "index".'

But as far as I know there is no possibility to list documents for a
user in XCAP server...

Missed I something? Or should be the file "index" in user's directory
used to union all other user's files?

	thanks for your advices,

		Vaclav

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple