Subject: [Simple] PIDF + Group-List (for ex. Family/friends/college/colleagues/Default...)

From: "Konka Ravinder-rnbk38" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:55:17 +0800

Hi,
I have gone thru this paper
http://mice.cs.columbia.edu/getTechreport.php?techreportID=426, sounds
good. The point which I would like to add is,
1. Otherwise we could have a mechanism to send a group-list (for ex.
Family/friends/college/colleagues/Default...) separately along with the
list-of tuples allowed to view for a group. So that Servers can figure
it out, on the fly which information of presentity can be notified to
whom and where whenever a new PUBLISH occurs from presentity.
2. Same (PIDF+grouplist) could be used or modified and notified between
inter/intra domain notifications i.e between RLS servers.
Thanking you,
Ravinder Konka.
Work(DID): +91 40 23475222.
Mobile:+91-9989499809.
IM: [email-masked]
Jabber:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple