Subject: [Simple] Mobicents SIP Presence Service 1.0.0.BETA3 released!

From: "Eduardo Martins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:21:44 +0100

Hi everyone, the Mobicents team is happy to announce Mobicents SIP Presence
Service 1.0.0.BETA3!

What is new in this release?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+-- JPA XDM Server datasource instead of less flexible JDBC.
+-- Internal client JAIN SLEE components, specifically client SBBs of the
XDM and Presence Servers. Allows the development of presence aware JAIN SLEE
applications, without using SIP or XCAP code, and abstracting from the fact
that the applications are running in the same (or not) JAIN SLEE container
as the servers. Two example applications are provided in this release.
+-- Mobicents JAIN SLEE Server 1.2.1.GA <http://1.2.1.ga/>, a stable release
of the SIP Presence Service "heart", with significant improvements in
stability and performance of the SIP and Http Servlets Resource Adaptors.
+-- Many fixes and code improvements, the complete list of issues fixed and
enhancements can be found at
http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/list?can=1&q=version:1.0.00%20release:Type-Beta-3%20component:SIPPresence-Service%20status:Fixed

What is included in this release?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+-- Mobicents XDM Server standalone installed in JBboss AS + Mobicents JAIN
SLEE Server (mobicents-sip-presence-xdms-1.0.0.BETA3.zip)
+-- Mobicents XDM Server and Mobicents SIP Presence Servers integrated
installed in JBboss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE Server, plus two example
presence aware JAIN SLEE applications pre-deployed
(mobicents-sip-presence-integrated-1.0.0.BETA3.zip)
+-- Mobicents SIP Presence Service binary package that you can use to
install XDM or Integrated servers in JBoss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE Server
(mobicents-sip-presence-1.0.0.BETA3.zip)
+-- Mobicents SIP Presence Service source project that you can use to build
and install XDM or Integrated servers in JBoss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE
Server (mobicents-sip-presence-1.0.0.BETA3-src.zip)

Where to download from:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102670&package_id=287660&release_id=633094

Source code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/mobicents-sip-presence-service-1.0.0.BETA3

How to get started:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The servers that are bundled with JBoss AS just need to be started as usual.
For binary or source packages see the README file in the top directory of
the zip file.
Any other directory where additional instructions are needed has its own
README file.

Beta Documentation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/MobicentsDocumentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/html_single/index.html#chapter-Mobicents_SIP_Presence_Service

For feedback please use http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public

Enjoy!

Eduardo Martins
JBoss R&D, a Red Hat division.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple