Subject: [Simple] I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-chat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multi-party Chat Using the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : A. Niemi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-chat-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-10-30

The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) defines a mechanism for
sending instant messages within a peer-to-peer session, negotiated
using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).  This document defines the necessary
tools for establishing multi-party chat sessions, or chat rooms,
using MSRP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-chat-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple