Subject: [Simple] Summary of changes to draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-05

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:25:05 +0300

The new version of draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation is version 
5 and it contains several changes based on dedicated reviews from Alan 
Johnston, Christer Holmberg and Michael Froman (thanks) the following 
changes to the document were made:

* Several typos fixes.

* Added SIP to the abstract

* Added SIP session mode IM to the caption of figure 2.

* Replaced federation with bridging where appropriate.

* Noted that clustering is out of scope of the document

* Section 6.1: Added definition of AoR

* P2P was defined in the first place that it is used.

* Open issue in 8.2.1 was moved to out of scope.

* Rephrased a paragraph in the security considerations to include 
reference to base protocol as SIP security mechanisms. 

* Added reference to RFCs 3265 and 3903

* Section 6.2.4: Removed reference to the work that is done in the IETF 
today and simply stated that it requires standardization across 
vendors.

* Section 7: Removed database as an example in section 7.

tnx
-Avshalom