Subject: [sip-clf] Planning for Hiroshima

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:30:12 -0500

Just to kick things off...

The IESG has approved SIPCLF as a working group in the RAI area, with myself 
and Theo as chairs, with Robert as our AD, and with David Harrington as OPS 
Advisor (full details are at 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg06527.html).

We're scheduled for a two-hour session in Hiroshima.

We're anticipating that some of you will be attending IETF 76 remotely - 
we're asking that you let us know whether you'll be participating in person, 
or remotely, at the Doodle poll with coordinates 
http://www.doodle.com/26r2yqq67y9qywc3. (THere's also a checkbox for "not 
participating at this meeting but still interested", if that applies to 
you).

Watch this space for a soon-to-be-coming agenda, of course.

And thanks for your support.

Spencer, for Spencer and Theo

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:58:58 -0400

I don't know.  Too much firepower as Chairs and AD's. ;-)

On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:30 PM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

> The IESG has approved SIPCLF as a working group in the RAI area,  
> with myself and Theo as chairs, with Robert as our AD, and with  
> David Harrington as OPS Advisor (full details are at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg06527.html) 
> .
>
> We're anticipating that some of you will be attending IETF 76  
> remotely - we're asking that you let us know whether you'll be  
> participating in person, or remotely, at the Doodle poll with  
> coordinates http://www.doodle.com/26r2yqq67y9qywc3. (THere's also a  
> checkbox for "not participating at this meeting but still  
> interested", if that applies to you).
>
> _______________________________________________
> sip-clf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip-clf