Subject: [sip-clf] sipclf-problem-statement-05

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:39:28 -0600

Folks: I have submitted draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-05.
It is available in the archives [1].

I believe that the document is complete at this point, and will
leave it to the chair to determine the next steps.

The last few open issues we discussed in the Beijing IETF and
the follow-up in January 2011 interim meeting that impacted the
problem-statement draft have been addressed.

More specifically:

   1) Added the 4K limit on headers;
   2) Source and destination fields only have IP addresses now;
   3) Added vendor extensions for extensibility model;
   4) Allowed the logging of bodies.

The diff between -04 and -05 is available at [2].

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-05
[2] 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-05.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/