Subject: [sip-overload] Latest GOCAP draft available from ETSI

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:41:16 +0100

Just to let you know that the latest draft of GOCAP is now available
from ETSI.

http://portal.etsi.org/docbox/TISPAN/Open/NGN_LATEST_DRAFTS/RELEASE3/030
34-2-ngn-r3v300.pdf

Regards

Nick
Nick Stewart
BT Design

Tel: +44 (0)1473 649579
Mob: +44 (0)7962 103572
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing,
copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've
received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the
email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000