Subject: [sip-overload] [SIP Overload] Latest GOCAP draft available from ETSI

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:26:50 +0200

It would be useful to define a SIP event package enabling notification
of load control instructions according to various XML schemas, including
but not restricted to those specified in the GOCAP document and in
clause 6 of draft-shen-sipping-load-control-event-package-02.txt. 

This was the intent of the overload-control event defined in
draft-chadli-sipping-overload-sub-not-02. The load-control event defined
in draft-shen-sipping-load-control-event-package-02.txt could also be
used for that purpose. However, a couple of changes would be required in
this Internet-Draft as it currently mandates the support of a particular
schema.

Regards,
Bruno
---

Title: Latest GOCAP draft available from ETSI
Just to let you know that the latest draft of GOCAP is now available
from ETSI.
http://portal.etsi.org/docbox/TISPAN/Open/NGN_LATEST_DRAFTS/RELEASE3/030
34-2-ngn-r3v300.pdf
Regards
Nick
Nick Stewart
BT Design

Tel: +44 (0)1473 649579
Mob: +44 (0)7962 103572
Email: nick.m.stewart at bt.com
Web: www.bt.com