Subject: [sip-overload] Revision of draft-shen-soc-load-control-event-package-02

From: Charles Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:19:19 -0500

Dear all,

I've posted a new version of the load filtering draft addressing
comments from the interim.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-shen-soc-load-control-event-package-02.txt

1. Bruno's comments on filter distribution - modified description of
Case II and added another case with a 800-number translation server
where the load filtering entry point can be the overloaded application
server connecting to the proxy server.

2. Added section 9: Discussion of this document meeting the
requirements of RFC5390, as suggested by Janet and others.

Comments welcome.

Thanks

Charles

---

From: Charles Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:47:27 -0500

One additional revision made in the -02 version:

Added in Section 4.4 references to the existing WG documents on RPH
/message priority treatment during overload, as discussed at the
interim.

Thanks

Charles