Subject: [sip-overload] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-soc-overload-design-03

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:23:07 -0500

I've posted a new version of the draft-ietf-soc-overload-design draft 
that fixes the remaining issues. This draft should be ready for WGLC.

Thanks,

Volker

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-soc-overload-design-03
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:20:45 -0600
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: Hilt, Volker (Volker) <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-soc-overload-design-03.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Volker Hilt and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-soc-overload-design
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Design Considerations for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
Overload Control
Creation_date:	 2010-12-02
WG ID:		 soc
Number_of_pages: 23

Abstract:
Overload occurs in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks when
SIP servers have insufficient resources to handle all SIP messages
they receive.  Even though the SIP protocol provides a limited
overload control mechanism through its 503 (Service Unavailable)
response code, SIP servers are still vulnerable to overload.  This
document discusses models and design considerations for a SIP
overload control mechanism.

The IETF Secretariat.