Subject: [sip-overload] remote participation today meeting

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:59:43 -0400

Hi there,

if you are not in Quebec City, but you are interested to follow the 
today SoC discussion,
this time we will have also the Meetecho tool for this aim,
with Meetecho you have audio synchronized with slides and the jabber room.

Check more information: 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

or you can alternative use, as usual,  the audio stream: 
http://ietf81streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf802.m3u
and the jabber room: [email-masked]

all the information about the remote participation are available here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/remote-participation.html

cheers
/Sal

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com