Subject: SIP Agenda in Washington

From: Steve Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:47:22 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

When will you decide and announce the agenda for SIG WG
Washington meeting? Is there any other way to know which 
I-D's are going to be discussed in Washington?

Thanks,

-- Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------
| Steve Y. Yao                | (972) 518-3632              |
| NEC America, Inc.           | (972) 518-3499 (Fax)        |
| Irving, Texas, USA          | [email-masked]          |
-------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:48:30 -0400

I think everyone that asked for slots will have them; Dean and Joerg and
I will be finalizing the agenda shortly, and we'll email the specifics
out as soon as we have them.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 210 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com