Subject: Interim meeting: registration and room correction

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:57:17 -0400

Folks,

This is a reminder that there will be an interim meeting of the SIP
working group on Sunday, November 7th. This is the day before IETF. Its
from 10am to 7pm in the *Empire Room* (not the Olympia room as formerly
announced). The agenda is as follows:

10:00 to 11:15: DCS presentation
11:15 to 11:30: Break
11:30 to 12:45: DCS presentation
12:45 to 14:15: Lunch (not provide, brown bag or go out)
14:15 to 15:30: DCS presentation
15:30 to 15:45: Break
15:45 to 17:00; Discussion
17:00 to 17:15: Break
17:15 to 19:00: Discussion (refreshments smuggled from social room?)

In order to get a head count, we'd like people to pre-register. If you
don't pre-register, you can still show up. But, it will help us with
some administrative details so we'd prefer it if you do register.

To register, just send an email to [email-masked], and
include your name and email address in the message. 

Thanks,
sip wg co-chairs
Jonathan, Dean and Joerg

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 210 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com