Subject: SIP Interim session

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:43:06 -0500

I am trying to decide whether I want to be in Washington for the SIP interim
session on Nov. 7.  Will anything be presented or discussed which wasn't
covered at the MMUSIC session in Oslo?

Tom Taylor
Advisor -- IPConnect Standards
E-mail: [email-masked] (internally, Tom-PT Taylor)
Phone and FAX: +1 613 736 0961

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:04:09 -0400

> covered at the MMUSIC session in Oslo?

It will be a much more in depth presentation than in Oslo. We now have
several hours just for tutorials and explanations, in order to best
understand the motivations behind the design decisions made by DCS.
There will also be time for discussion afterwards.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 210 
Dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244