Subject: status of: draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt

From: Itamar Gilad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:14:28 +0200

Can anyone tell me what's happening with this document: 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt - SIP Call Control Services.  

It seems it's about to expire this month.

Thanks
  
    Itamar

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:04:54 -0500

Its a work item of the SIP working group, scheduled to go to RFC in the
June timeframe. There will be another revision hopefully soon...

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com