Subject: where can i get the latest draft of SIP

From: "ANIRBAN ROY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:28:59 +0530

hi,

can any body please tell me where can i get the latest draft of  SIP.

regards
Anirban

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 09:39:12 -0500

SIP is rfc2543, available at:
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2543.txt

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com