Subject: [SIP] NITS Reviewers Needed for These Drafts!

From: Rakesh Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:57:36 -0400

I have collected names of people who have volunteered to be NITS and Last
Call Reviewers. I have posted these names and some reference material at
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/draftstatus/reviewers.html.

As each draft comes up for review I will solicit the entire list to get
someone interested in the draft to do the NITS review and then the Last Call
review.

If I do not get any interest in two days, I will select someone off of the
volunteer list and ask them to do it.

With that said, here are the drafts that require NITS review:

draft-campbell-sip-e164-00.txt
draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-04.txt
draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-04.txt
draft-campbell-sip-cc-framework-02.txt
draft-ietf-sip-call-flows-04.txt
draft-ietf-sip-isup-00.txt
draft-ietf-sip-isup-mime-09.txt

The actual drafts and schedule dates can be seen at
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/draftstatus/lc_calendar.html.

Please contact me (rshah@dynamicsoft) directly and we can kick this off.
First come, first serve. :)

Regards,

Rakesh

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.