Subject: Help ease Internet congestion (was RE: [SIP] Request-uri does not match record-route header...)

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:43:22 -0400

Judicious editing of this thread would cut down on the number of megabytes 
consumed.

Also, it doesn't help that someone has their mailer configured to send a 
duplicate of the email as an html attachment, thus doubling the size of the 
email with no value added. Please consider not doing this.

Thanks,
Chip

At 11:30 AM 4/17/2001, xxx wrote:

...snip...

>WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
>The estimated size of this message is 140204 bytes.
>Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get 
>the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need 
>to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is 
>not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                       Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems
-------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementor's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to 
[email-masked] with "subscribe" in the body.