Subject: RE: [SIP] transfer call flows

From: "Mo Zonoun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:59:45 -0500

I posted the following question while back but I didn't get any response.
How do you make sure that a new INVITE in a Call Transfer gets to the
correct UA-C when there are multiple UA candidates, including the case where
the UA-C is a gateway to another network.

Mo Zonoun

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:03:09 -0500

Mo,

See http://lists.bell-labs.com/pipermail/sip/2001q1/006481.html

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
WorldCom
sip:[email-masked]

Mo Zonoun wrote:

> correct UA-C when there are multiple UA candidates, including the case
> where the UA-C is a gateway to another network.
>
> Mo Zonoun