Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:52:17 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi,

I just submitted an update to replaces.  This draft has a substantial
change, in that it specifies Proxy behavior for replacing early dialogs.
(The proxy behavior is only pertinent to forking proxies).  The proposed
mechanism should work, but it is complex.  We can either:

a) leave the proposed mechanism in the draft,
b) explicitly choose not to address call control for early dialogs, or
c) split out matching of transactions at forking proxies in another draft

I invite your comments on this (hopefully last) open issue.

Until it appears in the archive, you can fetch a copy from the
supplemental web site.  An html version is also available.

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01.txt

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01.html

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip