Subject: [Sip] 2543bis-09 Transport protocol mis-match

From: "Finnie, Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:02:35 +0100

Line 3585 in PS version:  "This is only to provide backwards compatibility
with  RFC 2543 compliant implementations that do not support UDP."

Should this be "...TCP."?

Regards

Donald Finnie

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:28:57 -0400

> Should this be "...TCP."?

Yes. We'll fix that during the authors 48 hours.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com