Subject: [Sip] Updated agenda for SIP/SIPPING Interim Meeting

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:25:12 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi,

Below is updated agenda information for the interim:  (Note that I
rearranged several of the slots within each day.)

SIP/SIPPING Interim Meeting
May 6-7, 2002
Room S225  (2nd Floor of South Hall)
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road at Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

The meeting space and network connectivity is being sponsored by
pulver.com's SIP Summit (pulver is part of Key3Media who also runs
Interop).  If you get lost, just ask where SIP summit is.
You do not need to register, but if you have not already done so, please
let me know if you are coming so I can get a reasonable estimate of
attendance.  If you want a shirt, please bring some cash.

Also please note that unfortunately the wireless network won't be up until
Monday afternoon.

thanks,
-rohan

Rohan Mahy
SIPPING co-chair

------------

Monday, May 6

08:30  Welcome, Logistics, Agenda Bashing -- Rohan Mahy

09:00  Multiparty Apps Framework and Conferencing Requirements --
Dan Petrie, Orit Levin
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-00.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-levin-sipping-conferencing-requirements-00.txt

10:30  REFER / Replaces / cc-transfer / service examples -- Robert Sparks,
Rohan Mahy, Alan Johnston
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-refer-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-refer-split-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-referredby-split-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-sec-options-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sip-mimetypes-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-05.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-01.txt

13:00  Lunch

14:00  The call-info and conference-info packages -- Jonathan Rosenberg
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-call-package-01.txt

15:30  Content Indirection
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-olson-sipping-content-indirect-00.txt

16:30  Binding Published data to SIP -- Ben Campbell
very long mailing list thread beginning with:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sipping/current/msg01544.html

17:15  Key Events/ Stimulus Markup -- Jonathan Rosenberg
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-culpepper-sipping-app-interact-reqs-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipping-markup-00.txt

18:00  Wrap

Tuesday, May 7

08:30  AAA requirements (Requirements) -- John Loughney and Gonzalo
Camarillo
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-04.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-loughney-sip-aaa-req-00.txt

10:30  URI as service indicator -- Ben Campbell
RFC 3087

11:15  Request History (Requirements) -- Mary Barnes and Mark Watson
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watson-sipping-request-history-01.txt

12:00  Lunch

13:00  Privacy and Network Asserted Identity (Direction Forward) -- Cullen
Jennings
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-watson-sipping-nai-reqs-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-privacy-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-sip-longterm-privacy-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-sip-identity-00.txt

16:30  Future Security Needs (Discussion)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-sec-agree-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-undery-sip-auth-00.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-thomas-sip-sec-req-00.txt

18:00 Wrap

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip