Subject: [Sip] Please review draft-mills-sip-access-network-info (P-headers)

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:06:10 -0500

Another P-header draft has been sent to internet-drafts and should be
available soon. In the meantime, please use:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-mills-sip-access-network-inf
o-00.txt

This is an individual informational draft being "expert reviewed" by SIP
WG under the sip-change process. We need to get it in final format for
the RFC editor very soon.

In additional to technical review, we need to hep assure that the
document meets the standards for IETF publication, things like format,
references, etc. -- the "nits review".

Please copy the editor, Duncan Mills <[email-masked]>, on
feedback.

Thanks, y'all.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip