Subject: [Sip] Retry-After header

From: Diether De Praetere <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:18:02 +0200

"14.2 UAS Behaviour" 
mentions that a 500 (Server Internal Error) needs to include a
Retry-After header field ico. the 2nd invite is received before the
final response of the 1st INVITE is not sent yet.

"20.33 Retry-After" 
this header field can be used with 503, 404, 413, 480, 486, 600 or 603.

I assume that this list should include the 500 too?

[rfc2543bis-09]

Thanks,
Diether.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:46:22 -0400

> I assume that this list should include the 500 too?

Yes. We will try to fix that during authors 48 hours.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com