Subject: [Sip] sip protocol stack

From: "Ashhar Farhan" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 14:30:08 -0000

ruhiya,
this is not the correct forum to ask questions about how sip is to 
be implemented. there is a separate list for that on the sip home 
page.
sip is an application layer protocol. as long as your router is 
able to handle regulare tcp/ip communications, there is no need to 
do anything in particular. although we would love it if your 
router secretly gave priority to traffic that involves ports 5004, 
5060, 5005. but i am just being silly.
if you need more information on implementational aspects please 
post it to the implementor's list or you can email me.
- farhan
_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or 
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip