Subject: [Sip] Typo in bis-09: Supported header has lost its compact form.

From: "Christian Jansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:13:57 +0200

Supported header has lost its compact form 'k'.
Is this a known problem?

Christian Jansson
Hotsip AB

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:55:28 -0500

> Supported header has lost its compact form 'k'.

No, it hasn't. THe BNF has the compact form listed. Its just not
mentioned in Section 20.37, and it probably should be listed there. I'll
note this.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com