Subject: [Sip] SIP Servlet API draft [Fwd: JSR 116: Public Review (repost)]

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:56:52 -0400

FYI...

In addition to the PDF draft, javadoc API and a jar file should be 
available from the JCP site in a day or two.

Anders

Subject: JSR 116: Public Review (repost)
From: Harold Ogle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:34:27 -0700

The Expert Group of the following Specification development effort

      JSR-000116 SIP Servlet API

has released a draft specification for Public Review.

    http://jcp.org/jsr/stage/public.jsp

The Public Review closes 9 May 2002.

===========================================================================
To unsubscribe, send email to [email-masked] and include in the body
of the message "signoff JCP-INTEREST".  For general help, send email to
[email-masked] and include in the body of the message "help".