Subject: [Sip] update to UPDATE

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:27:30 -0400

Folks,

I just submitted an update to UPDATE, based on comments from the list.
Until it appaers in the archives, you can find it at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-update-02.txt

The changes:

* excised 155, herfp, reason stuff
* table 1/2 aligned with bis
* fixed text to indicate that you can't send an UPDATE until you've
received the PRACK for a 1xx you sent that contained SDP.
* more rigorous processing defined

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip