Subject: [Sip] New SIP draft on congestion safety

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:10:19 -0500

Ben and I tossed together a draft on making SIP congestion-safe. This
should help quite a bit with some usages of SIP, such as in SIMPLE.
Please review -- I promise it'll be a controversial topic.

The draft is available from:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-congestsafe-00.tx
t
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-congestsafe-00.ht
ml
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-congestsafe-00.xm
l

And is being sent to the internet-drafts repository as well.

-
Dean Willis

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip