Subject: [Sip] Responses to Last Call Comments : draft-ietf-sip-refer-04.txt

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Jun 2002 15:44:56 -0500

I've just submitted 
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sip-refer-05.txt

which incorporates the last call comments on refer-04.

The changes are:

Content:

* The syntax of Refer-To was modified to allow 
  extension parameters.

* The behavior of registrars and redirect servers was
  incorrect in 04. Redirect servers are method agnostic
  and redirect REFER like any other request. Registrars
  are now required to return a 405 instead of a 603.

* A discussion on the use of the mandatory Subscription-State
  header field in NOTIFY has been added.

* Registration instructions for the REFER method was added to
  the IANA considerations section

Spelling, grammar, format:

* The draft title was changed to include the word "SIP"
* The references were retitled "Normative References"
* Use of colons after header field names in the text was
  dropped for consistency
* Some non-normative words that looked like they might be
  normative (lower case shoulds and mays) were replaced with
  less potentially confusing text.
* minor editorial nits were addressed.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip