Subject: [Sip] Refer-05 - Error in Example Replaces header.

From: "Padhye, Chinmay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:41:12 -0700

Hello,
	
	In the latest refer draft -
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-refer-05.txt.

	There are a couple of problems in one of the examples -

      Refer-To:
sip:[email-masked]?Replaces%3D12345%40192.168.118.3%3Bto-tag%3D12345%3Bfrom
-tag%3D5FFE-3994

	It should be -
	Refer-To:
sip:[email-masked]?Replaces:3D12345%40192.168.118.3%3Bto-tag=3D12345%3Bfrom
-tag=3D5FFE-3994

	Is this correct.

Thanks,

Chinmay

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip