Subject: [Sip] QoS for complete session

From: "Shane McCormack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:11:36 +0100

Hi there,
I have been trawlling through various archives for a while but nothing
specifically answers my question which is:

Q.Say I use Sip to set up a VoIP call between two PC user agents. How do I
provide a level of QoS from Call setup, duration of call to call teardown.
Anybody. Sorry if this is a bit obvious to some people but I am just
wondering.

Regards

Shane

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:43:19 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shane McCormack [mailto:[email-masked]]
>

A. See RFC 2205. Although that is sufficient, additional interworking
   can be acheived using the mechanism described in
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-manyfolks-resource-07.txt

/a