Subject: [Sip] draft-schulzrinne-sip-bind

From: "James Undery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:41:24 +0100

Hi,

I generally like this draft, although would like to suggest a change. 

Having "expires=1" a special value isn't very clean, a "usagecount"
parameter that shows how many times a URL will be valid for seems much
more flexible. The combination of usagecount and expires would also
allow for a one-shot URL that's valid for 60 seconds say, i.e. Binding:
<http://www.example.com/OneTimeToken?12345> ;disposition=token
;expires=60 ;usagecount=1

James

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:19:56 -0400

I agree with your assessment of kludginess and the solution. Thanks!