Subject: [Sip] SOS: RFC Numbers

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:49:38 -0400

Could someone please give me the list of RFC numbers that were assigned in
March, or tell me where to find them?  I'm updating references in the ITU-T
SG 11 documentation.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:11:22 -0400

Tom,

Important to note:  Fast RFC numbers such as we got in March
are available only on a limited basis, e.g. for an SDO that
must reference numbers due to its deadlines. They are not
for public use till the RFCs come out, because otherwise the
RFC Editor gets deluged with mail that RFC XXXX is missing from
the archive and this is a real waste of their time.

I can send you the March numbers today for the ITU reference
use.

Allison

Area Director for SIP

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip