Subject: [Sip] SIPit

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 07:56:20 +0300

Hi,

I read on the pulver.com site that they will host the 11th SIPit in
OCTOBER. I would just like to clarify that this means there will be no
SIPit in august. Or, is someone else going to host a SIPit in august?

And, if the event is held in october, when will the following event
after that be held? December is only two months later, so...

I appologise if this is not the correct list for this mail, but I never
got any reply from SIPForum, so...

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Jun 2002 08:32:40 -0500

Pulver beat me to the punch on getting announcements out and web pages
updated.

Yes, that is a move of SIPIT 11 to October in Atlanta at the same time
as VON. We'll be leveraging the facilities Pulver has available for
that event. (The events will be separate and secured - the SIPIT will
not turn into an exhibit).

The subsequent events will rescheduled accordingly - we are also going
to spread them further apart for a couple of events. SIPIT 12 will
most likely be at the end of February and SIPIT 13 in August 2003.
The sponsors haven't changed.

Watch the sipit page on www.sipforum.org for updates.

RjS