Subject: [Sip] update to draft-ietf-sip-nat

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:22:21 -0400

Folks,

I posted an update to draft-ietf-sip-nat. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-nat-02.txt

As agreed on the list, the Translate header is gone. Its just rport now, 
resulting in a very short and suite specification. The plan is for 
connection reuse to fill the role of the Translate header.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip