Subject: [Sip] Announcing WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-session-timer

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:19:52 -0500

I'd like to request working group last call on the session timer draft.

This should be pretty straightforward -- the -08 version was WGLCed,
sent up for IETF last call, then held up waiting on RFC3261. The current
-09 version has been updated for RFC3261 compliance.

See: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-09.txt
Or
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-09.tx
t

I think we should be able to close this up by July 22.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip