Subject: [Sip] Sec 28.1 clarification

From: "Sp.Raja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:16:30 +0530

Sec 28.1 of RFC 3261 has a bullet which reads

o Similarly, CANCEL and BYE transactions were intermingled; RFC 2543
allowed the UAS not to send a response to INVITE when a BYE was
received. That is disallowed here. The original INVITE needs a
response.

But I suppose it should be

o Similarly, *INVITE* and BYE transactions were intermingled; RFC 2543
allowed the UAS not to send a response to INVITE when a BYE was
received. That is disallowed here. The original INVITE needs a
response.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

-Sp.Raja

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip