Subject: [Sip] Cleanup on supplemental site "drafts" page

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:45:26 -0500

I did some major cleanup at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/

Note that the "approved" documents are now in the rfced sub-page linked
at the top of this page.

If you've authored a draft that's supposed to be currently in the SIP
working group, please check here and make sure I'm tracking it. I wrote
all new data-entry forms for this stuff yesterday and re-entered a lot
of it this morning. I also "morgued" a lot of old documents, including
those things that have cleared the RFC editor queue and are now "RFC"s.

Also, please eyeball statuses and tracks and whatnot and let me know if
anything looks unreasonable.

Thanks,

--
Dean (your loyal E-3  Clerk/Typist, just call me Radar )

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip