Subject: [Sip] draft-olson-sip-content-indirect-mech-00

From: "Sriram Parameswar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:34:31 -0500

Sean,

Well written draft!  In Section 3.6 'Specifying the type of the indirect
content' - it must be clearly noted that when including the content-type of
the indirect content in the payload - there must be Content headers
specifying that payload. Along with some textual description added to
section 3.6,  the example in that section will change to look something
like:

Content-Type: message/external-body; access-type="URL"; expiration="Mon, 24
June 2002 09:00:00 GMT"; URL="http://www.bogus.com/the-indirect-content" 
Content-Type: text/plain 
Content-Length: ...
<CRLF> 
Content-Type: application/sdp 
<CRLF> 
You may also want to add a small section on how this mechanism satisfies the
requirements laid down in the requirements document
(draft-ietf-sipping-content-indirect-00). Just as an after thought, the
additional Content-Type may also be message/sipfrag instead of text/plain.

Regards,

Sriram

__________________________________________
Sriram Parameswar              Phone: 972-685-8540
Interactive Multimedia Server (IMS) Fax: 972-684-3986
Nortel Networks, Richardson USA  Email: [email-masked]