Subject: [Sip] Basic POT's handsets for use VOIP compatible SIP/H323

From: "Gordon Parker \(IT-EM\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:09:56 +0100

Good afternoon
Are you able to advise on cost for the supply of basic VOIP POT handsets
please
Suppliers, availability and cost information would be helpful
many thanks,
Gordon.
Gordon Parker
IT-EM (UK) Ltd
DDI: 01992 785224
Main:01992 642257
Fax: 01992 785239

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
The opinions expressed within this Email represent those of the author. The
information in this Email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee/s.  Access to this Email by anyone
other than the addressee/s is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient/s any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this e-mail and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or any defect which might affect any
computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient/s to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by IT-EM (UK) Ltd for any loss or damage arising
in any way from receipt or use thereof. If you receive this email and you
are not the intended recipient please contact IT-EM(UK)Ltd on +44 (0)1992
642257