Subject: [Sip] SIPIT 14 Registration

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:57:47 -0600

SIPIT 14 Registration is open.

The event will be held  9-February through 13-February 2004.

The last day to register is 16-January-2004
(The last day to secure a room at the event is 9-January-2004)

If you plan to attend, but have not already registered, please do
so soon.

Registration information is available at:
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPIT14.htm	

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:30:13 -0600

If you are planning to attend SIPIT 14 and haven't registered,
please take a few moments to do so today. The deadlines for
registration are listed below - note in particular the deadline
of Jan 9 for securing a room at the event.

RjS