Subject: [Sip] GRUU mechanism document

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:55:33 -0800

Hi Folks,

Jonathan updated his GRUU mechanism document based on discussion in 
Minneapolis.  Solving the GRUU problem is very important work.  I 
consider this a high priority because so many other mechanisms depend 
on having GRUUs.

1. Do we want to ask Allison for a Milestone to address GRUU mechanism?

2. If so, do we want Jonathan's draft to be the basis of this mechanism?

Please reply to the list or with one-liners to the chairs.

many thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: David Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:49:53 -0500

> 1. Do we want to ask Allison for a Milestone to address GRUU mechanism?
Yes

> 2. If so, do we want Jonathan's draft to be the basis of this mechanism?
Yes.