Subject: [Sip] SIP WG Reading List PDF now available

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:28:14 -0800

Hi Folks,

A single, properly-paginated, suitable for double-sided printing, PDF 
file of the entire reading list for the SIP WGs upcoming meeting is now 
available on the supplemental website. Links are available from the 
agenda page:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf59/agenda.html

There are actually 4 PDFs available.  You can select from PDFs for A4 
or US-Letter paper, and one-page per side or two-pages per side 
layouts.

Enjoy and see many of you in Korea.
thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip