Subject: [Sip] Agenda Requests for SIP at IETF 59

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:58:34 -0600

I've started layong out the SIP WG supplemental web site for IETF 59 at 
the usual place:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf59/index.html

This page includes a link for "Agenda Requests", which I shall try to 
keep up-to-date as requests are made.

Remember -- we should use meeting time NOT to introduce new ideas, but 
to discuss issues that we just haven't been able to work out on the 
mailing list. If you have something that you think needs to be talked 
about in the meeting, please send me a request using the html template 
given below. Please include a link to the relevant draft, so that we can 
put together a "reading list".

Here's the template, which I blatantly copied from Gonzalo's note to 
SIPPING:

    <tr>
      <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
      <td>Exploders</td>
      <td><center>5</center></td>
      <td>
<a 
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt"> 

draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
    </tr>

If the HTML here confuses you, fake it and I'll try and sort it out.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip