Subject: [Sip] IPR notice on GRUU filed

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:34:08 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IPR Notice
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:33:37 -0500 (EST)
From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Rosenberg,

An IPR Notice has been posted that pertains to your Internet-Draft
entitled "Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent (UA) URIs
(GRUU) in the Session Iniation Protocol (SIP)"
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-00.txt).

The title of the IPR Notice is "Microsoft Corporation's Statement About
IPR Claimed in draft-ietf-sip-gruu"
(http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/microsoft-ipr-draft-ietf-sip-gruu.txt).

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip