Subject: [Sip] openssl for IPv6 & ARES library availability

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:31:47 +0530

Hi All,

      Is there is any TLS version which will support IPv6  ??
     [ TLS (SSL) version 9.8 which supports Ipv6, is anybody knows where we
can download the same ]

      Is there is any ARES Library (C / C++) which supports IPv6 ??

With Regards,
K.Kalyana Chakravarthy,
Software Engineer,
Hughes Software Systems,
Ph : +91 - 80 - 51067085.

***********************  HSS-Unclassified   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:09:43 -0800

>       Is there is any TLS version which will support IPv6  ??
TLS doesn't care which version of IP it runs on, and most implementations
of TLS let you form your own socket and just hand it to the TLS engine.

-Ekr

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:32:14 -0600

Work has been done on ARES in resiprocate/contrib to support v6 DNS 
servers
(and AAAA records from both v4 and v6 servers).

See http://www.sipfoundry.org/reSIProcate/index.html

RjS

On Nov 23, 2004, at 3:01 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

>  [ TLS (SSL) version 9.8 which supports Ipv6, is anybody knows where 
> we can download the same ]
>
>  "DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems 
> Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to 
> whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential 
> information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other 
> than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in 
> error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the 
> intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited 
> from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this 
> message. HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from 
> the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage 
> from virus."