Subject: [Sip] SIP parameters at IANA

From: Joël Repiquet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:40:25 +0200

Hi,

SIP Parameters at IANA for session timers in SIP (RFC4028) are still registered
with "RFC-ietf-sip-session-timer-15.txt". Could you update it? It will be
easier to see the parameters related to drafts.

Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:54:48 -0400

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll ping iana on it.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:26:59 -0400

It is now corrected.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.