Subject: [Sip] Timer G for reliable responses

From: Rajeev Seth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:34:21 +0530

Hi,

Section 17.2.1 of RFC 3261 says 

"For unreliable transports,  timer G is set to fire in T1 seconds, and is 
not set to fire for
   reliable transports"

However Table A Table of Timer Values says

Timer G  initially T1     Section 17.2.1       INVITE response
                                               retransmit interval

Table A does not qualify this timer with "For UDP only" which it does for 
other timers like Timer A and Timer E in the same table.

Therefore I looks like that table A contradicts what is said in section 
17.2.1

Regards,

Rajeev

***********************  FSS-Private   ***********************

***********************  FSS-Private   ***********************

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip