Subject: [Sip] URI list services

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:54:56 +0200

(As WG chair)

The following documents have been reissued as SIP documents as they
contain option tag definitions and header field definitions, which have
to be presented to IETF from the SIP group.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing
-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-00
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-00.txt

However these documents have already undergoing thorough review and WGLC
in the SIPPING group (WGLC initiated 12th January 2005 to complete 12th
February 2005) and for that reason, in the recent charter revision, no
WGLC milestone was given for the these documents, and the documents will
be submitted directly to the IESG by the SIP chairs.

However, while we produce the documentation for IESG submission, now
would be an extremely good time if you are seeing these documents for
the first time, to have a look and raise any concerns.

The documents are based on the framework described in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services-06.t
xt. This document remains with SIPPING, and is indeed has completed IESG
last call. It has recently been updated to cater for the name changes in
the above documents.

Regards

Keith 

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip