Subject: [Sip] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:32:41 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sip-gruu-15.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jonathan Rosenberg and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sip-gruu
Revision:	 15
Title:		 Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent (UA) URIs (GRUU) in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Creation_date:	 2007-10-11
WG ID:		 sip
Number_of_pages: 39

Abstract:
Several applications of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) require
a user agent (UA) to construct and distribute a URI that can be used
by anyone on the Internet to route a call to that specific UA
instance.  A URI that routes to a specific UA instance is called a
Globally Routable UA URI (GRUU).  This document describes an
extension to SIP for obtaining a GRUU from a registrar and for
communicating a GRUU to a peer within a dialog.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip