Subject: [Sip] Registration for SIPit 21 (please register this week)

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:43:25 -0500

Hi Folks -

While discussing event preparations with the host for SIPit 21 today,  
I discovered I made a calendar-math error early on. We target having  
the registration deadline two weeks before the event because there's  
a _lot_ of preparation the host and I need to do once we know who's  
going to be there. And as you know, we set the deadline to be Oct 29  
which is only _one_ week before the event.

The host team is graciously working with me to compensate for the  
really short prep time that's going to leave us. You can ease that  
pain alot by registering by Oct 22 (when we _should_ have set the  
deadline), or sending me email if you're planning to attend but can't  
register until right up against the 29th deadline.

So again, if at all possible, please register for SIPit 21 by next  
Monday Oct 22.

Thanks, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip