Subject: [Sip] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:00:12 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Hannes Tschofenig and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Requirements and Analysis of Media Security Key Management Protocols
Creation_date:	 2007-09-28
WG ID:		 sip
Number_of_pages: 42

Abstract:
A number of proposals have been published to address the need of
securing media traffic.  A summary of the proposals available at that
time is available in the appendix of this document.  Different
assumptions, requirements, and usage environments justify every one
of them.  This document aims to summarize the discussed media
security requirements.  A comparison of the requirements against the
individual proposals is provided.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

Creation_date:	 2007-09-28
WG ID:		 sip
Number_of_pages: 42

Abstract:
A number of proposals have been published to address the need of
securing media traffic.  A summary of the proposals available at that
time is available in the appendix of this document.  Different
assumptions, requirements, and usage environments justify every one
of them.  This document aims to summarize the discussed media
security requirements.  A comparison of the requirements against the
individual proposals is provided.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

Creation_date:	 2007-09-28
WG ID:		 sip
Number_of_pages: 42

Abstract:
A number of proposals have been published to address the need of
securing media traffic.  A summary of the proposals available at that
time is available in the appendix of this document.  Different
assumptions, requirements, and usage environments justify every one
of them.  This document aims to summarize the discussed media
security requirements.  A comparison of the requirements against the
individual proposals is provided.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip