Subject: [Sip] connect-reuse-08

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:17:56 -0500

Folks: Based on the quick discussion during the second SIP WG
meeting in the Chicago IETF, connect-reuse has been revised to
include the updated Abstract.  It has also been aligned with
domain-certs and includes discussion for SCTP as an additional
transport.

Until the IETF archive is updated, the -08 version can be
obtained from:

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/connect-reuse/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.txt
https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/connect-reuse/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.html

A diff between -07 and -08 is at:

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/connect-reuse/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-07.txt&url2=http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/connect-reuse/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip