Subject: [Sip] SIP WG status (author drafts)

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:29:19 +0100

(As SIP WG cochair)

This is the set of author drafts I have identified for SIP that are not
otherwise mentioned in the status update elsewhere (i.e. there are some
we are already taking some steps to progress).

If you consider any of these documents should be advanced, then please
start an appropriate thread.

There may well be drafts tagged as "sipping" that should go direct to
SIP because they are security related, or because once SIPPING has
endorsed the requirements because RFC 3427 specifies that they should.

Additionally, some of these listed need to have requirements endorsed by
SIPPING first.

Regards

Keith

Identified author drafts
========================

draft-burger-sip-info-02.txt (proposed agenda time IETF#70)
draft-dotson-sip-certificate-auth-04.txt
draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01.txt
draft-jennings-sip-dtls-05.txt
draft-jennings-sip-hashcash-06.txt
draft-lee-sip-dns-sd-uri-02.txt
draft-mahy-http-change-notification-via-sip-00.txt
draft-mahy-sieve-notify-sip-00.txt
draft-manand-test-sip-ims-compliance-00.txt
draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message-00.txt
draft-munakata-sip-privacy-guideline-01.txt
draft-munakata-sip-privacy-new-01.txt
draft-ott-sip-serv-indication-notification-00.txt
draft-polk-sip-rph-in-responses-00 (proposed agenda time IETF#70 -
agreed to progress at IETF#69 but issues with use cases)
draft-poretsky-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-01.txt
draft-poretsky-sip-bench-term-03.txt
draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-01.txt
draft-schwartz-sip-nsr-code-00.txt
draft-wing-sip-identity-media-01.txt (proposed agenda time IETF#70)
draft-xu-yang-retargeting-security-00.txt
draft-giordano-sip-call-hold-revision-00.txt
draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-00.txt (proposed agenda time IETF#70)
draft-rosenberg-sip-ice-error-code-00.txt
draft-gunn-sip-req-for-rph-in-responses-00.txt (proposed agenda time
IETF#70)

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip