Subject: [Sip] Last Call: draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer (Referring to Multiple Resources in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:55:38 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol WG 
(sip) to consider the following documents:

- 'A Framework for Consent-based Communications in the Session Initiation
 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Referring to Multiple Resources in the Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Subscriptions to Request-Contained Resource Lists in the Session 
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Multiple-Recipient MESSAGE Requests in the Session Initiation Protocol

   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Conference Establishment Using Request-Contained Lists in the Session 
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15182&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip