Subject: [Sip] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-04

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:42:48 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-04.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jonathan Rosenberg and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide
Revision:	 04
Title:		 A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Creation_date:	 2007-11-15
WG ID:		 sip
Number_of_pages: 37

Abstract:
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is the subject of numerous
specifications that have been produced by the IETF.  It can be
difficult to locate the right document, or even to determine the set
of Request for Comments (RFC) about SIP.  This specification serves
as a guide to the SIP RFC series.  It lists the specifications under
the SIP umbrella, briefly summarizes each, and groups them into
categories.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip