Subject: [Sip] Essential corrections

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:49:56 +0100

The following documents are currently those we have identified as
forming part of the essential corrections process for SIP. We intend to
start WGLC on at least some of these shortly after Vancouver.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-record-route-fix-01.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sip-correction-503-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dotson-sip-mutual-auth-00.txt

And currently expired but to be reposted:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-sip-invfix-00

Now would be a good time to identify if:

-	this is not a problem, or not an essential correction in the
current understanding of the term.
-	we have the wrong fix to the problem.
-	there is a lack of explanation of the problem.

At some point fairly shortly we are also going to see a revised version
of

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-05.txt

Incorporating

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-sipping-max-breadth-01.
txt

Which will also be going for a renewed WGLC.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:29:49 -0600

????

I submitted fork-loop-fix-06 back at the beginning of the month using  
the online submission tool.

I don't see it in the repository though.

I'll see if I can figure out what happened.

You can get the draft at
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-06.txt
for now.

RjS