Subject: [Sip] Addition to invfix

From: "Eric Tremblay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:16:59 -0400

Hi Robert,

Regarding the invfix draft, I don't know to what length we want to
specify the changes to apply in RFC 3261, but I found out one more 3261
paragraph that could be updated:

Page 87:

Section 14.1 - Replace the paragraph starting with "2. If there is an
ongoing INVITE server transaction" with

      2. If there is an ongoing INVITE server transaction, the TU MUST
         wait until the transaction reaches the confirmed, accepted or
terminated
         state before initiating the new INVITE.

Best Regards,

EricT
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip