Subject: [Sip] INFO packages

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:47:35 +0200

(As WG cochair)

If you look at our charter page at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sip-charter.html

You will see we have now gained two new milestones for INFO packages as
follows:

Feb 2009    INFO package framework to WGLC (PS)  
Apr 2009    INFO package framework to IESG (PS)  

Hadriel Kaplan has "volunteered" to act as editor for the deliverable to
meet these milestones, and as agreed in the WG meeting the basis for
developing the -00 of this deliverable will be:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sip-info-events-01.txt

There are a number of TBD in this document, and I am sure people have
text they think should also be in this document, either from other
internet drafts that formed part of the discussion so far, or other new
material.

Please feel free to post to the list to help move this work forward, and
close Adam's "festering sore".

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip