Subject: [Sip] question on draft-ietf-sip-body-handling

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:02:59 +0300

Hi,

We are looking at doing alternate capabilities as part of
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-09 using a new attribute
(sescap). 

Reading section 5.2 of the body-handling draft , I understand that I
cannot offer a multipart/alternative having two Content-Disposition :
session bodies both with content-type application/sdp. I can have one
'session' body with application/sdp and the other with
application/sdp-new which is not SDP for example. 

Is that what section 5.2 says?

Thanks

Roni Even

 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:21:15 +0300

Hi Roni,

yes, your understanding is correct.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Even, Roni wrote:
> ‘session’ body with application/sdp and the other with