Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Certificates in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document describes how to interpret certain information in a
X.509 PKIX-compliant certificate used in a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection.  More
specifically, it describes how to find the right identity for
authentication in such certificates and how to use it for SIP domain
authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip