Subject: [Sip] Is there any commercial pure VOIP via SIP (exclude SIP to PSTN) now?

From: "Yuantao Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:25:57 +0800

Dear all

I wonder if there is commercial pure VOIP via SIP now. I only see the
commercial SIP to PSTN. Where I can find the commercial pure SIP
(similar to the example in RFC3261, atlanta.com or biloxi.com). Is there
any commercial SIP server I can register for SIP service just like I
register Hotmail or Gmail for email service?  Thanks

Best regards
Yuantao
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:06:18 -0400

From: "Yuantao Zhang" <[email-masked]>

SIP411 is available:  http://www.sip411.com/index.jsp

And the ISN system lets you route calls to many organizations:
http://www.freenum.org/cookbook/

Although it's only a testing facility, you can register to
interop.pingtel.com and receive calls through its URIs:
http://interop.pingtel.com

Dale