Subject: [Sip] The way I think I'd like to see the SIP agenda look

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 02:15:24 -0500

Given the time we have, this is how I think I'd like to see the SIP  
agenda look:

Tuesday

10 Agenda Bash, Status, Announcements, and Throwing of Folding  
Currency at Chairs
20 Steps to Draft Standard -- RJS
30 Delivery of Request URI and Parameters to UAS -- JDR?
30 Info Issues -- Dean? Hadriel?
30 Identity Issues -- Hadriel? Dan?

Thursday

30 UA Initiated Privacy -- Mayumi
20 199 -- Christer
10 Keepalive -- Christer

Does this make you noisemakers any happier than the original proposal?

However, adopting this sort of agenda requires some discussion with  
the ADs on how we think we might be able to formulate the identity  
problem in such a way that we might be able to make progress on it. It  
also requires "No Issues That Need Face To Face Time" from those other  
milestone drafts.

Keith and Cullen and I will try to get together Monday or Tuesday  
(assuming we can sort out the calendar) and if it works out, we'll be  
coming back to you with a revised agenda.

In the meantime, I'll start a separate thread on Identity and what we  
might want to accomplish.

--
Dean
  
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip