Subject: [Sip] Slides for SIP sessions Tuesday and Thursday

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:29:39 +0200

A reminder that the chairs would like to receive the slide packs for the
Tuesday SIP session by close of play Monday, so we can post them.

For the Thursday session, close of play Wednesday would be essential to
enable us to post them.

If you don't get them to us on time, we'll still allow your slot,
WITHOUT SLIDES! We can investigate other possibilities, like allowing
your slides but making you sing the entire slide deck! Suggestions in
this area are also welcome.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 03:20:13 -0500

> this area are also welcome.

I've occasionally required noncompliant presenters to wear a large  
rubber chicken tied about their necks during their talks. Does anybody  
have a chicken?

--
Dean

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:32:45 +0100

Yes, I have six, but as they are alive, I cannot bring them to  
Ireland :-)

On Jul 28, 2008, at 9:20 AM, Dean Willis wrote:

> rubber chicken tied about their necks during their talks. Does  
> anybody have a chicken?
>
> --
> Dean