Subject: [Sip] Update of connect-reuse-11

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:10:43 -0500

Folks: Rohan, Brett and I have updated connect-reuse (-11).

The main changes are editorial in nature, stemming from post-
WGLC review and WG-chair review in preparation for moving this
work forward.  No technical changes have been made.

The latest version is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-11.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip