Subject: [Sip] Reminder: SIPit 23 registration

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:53:11 -0500

SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by ETSI  
with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.

Registration is 490Euro per participant, and the deadline for  
registration is October 3.

If you are planning to attend, please register early.

Also note that some of the hotel blocks reserved by ETSI (see http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/hotel.htm) 
  expire Aug 31 and Sep 25 - Attendees are strongly encouraged to make  
reservations and travel arrangements as soon as possible.

More information and links to registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip