Subject: Re: [Sip] New HTTP Event Package Draft

From: Theo Zourzouvillys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:32:44 +0000

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I've submitted a new version of draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe, which should
> address most or all of the comments made to date.

Hi Adam,

I really like this version, and will try and find time to implement it
internally over the next few weeks.

in the mean time, a few comments:

2.2, para 3:

   [...] If a server
   wishes to reject such requests, the "403 Forbidden" response code is
   appropriate.

It would be good to provide a way of returning to the client which
ones it was unhappy with in the response, to save it having to go off
and perform a HEAD on each original resource to find out which one has
changed.

2.2, para 5:

  Finally, for each such group, it initiates a subscription to the
group's monitor-list URI;

do you mean "monitor-group" instead of "monitor-list"?

 ~ Theo