Subject: [Sip] A new version of sip-eku has been released

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:50:01 -0500

All: Based on IESG review of sip-eku-05, Scott and I have released
a new version to identify their comments.

The IESG felt that sip-eku should be experimental, so we have
changed the designation accordingly.  In addition, we have
removed id-kp-{client,server}Auth values since it was felt that
they were an odd fit.  A few typos and text clarifications round
up the set of changes we did.

A diff version between -05 (which was reviewed by the IESG) and
-07 is at:

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sip-eku-05.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sip-eku-07.txt

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/