Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-eku-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Extended Key Usage (EKU) for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) X.509 Certificates
	Author(s)       : S. Lawrence, V. Gurbani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-eku-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-20

This memo documents an extended key usage (EKU) X.509 certificate
extension for restricting the applicability of a certificate to use
with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) service.  As such, in
addition to providing rules for SIP implementations, this memo also
provides guidance to issuers of certificates for use with SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-eku-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.