Subject: [Sip] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5479 (2120)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:32:05 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5479,
"Requirements and Analysis of Media Security Management Protocols".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5479&eid=2120

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.4,3rd para

Original Text
-------------
|  A typical case of using media security where two entities are having
   a Voice over IP (VoIP) conversation over IP-capable networks.
   [...]

Corrected Text
--------------
|  A typical case of using media security is where two entities are
   having a Voice over IP (VoIP) conversation over IP-capable networks.
   [...]

Notes
-----
Rationale: missing verb.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5479 (draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Requirements and Analysis of Media Security Management Protocols
Publication Date    : April 2009
Author(s)           : D. Wing, Ed., S. Fries, H. Tschofenig, F. Audet
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Session Initiation Protocol
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG