Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-saml-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP SAML Profile and Binding
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-saml-08.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document specifies a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) profile
of Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) as well as a SAML SIP
binding.  The defined SIP SAML Profile composes with the mechanisms
defined in the SIP Identity specification and satisfy requirements
presented in "Trait-based Authorization Requirements for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-saml-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.