Subject: [Sipbrandy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 05:24:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP Best-practice Recommendations Against Network Dangers to privacY of the IETF.

        Title           : An Opportunistic Approach for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (OSRTP)
        Authors         : Alan Johnston
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Andy Hutton
                          Roland Jesske
                          Thomas Stach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   Opportunistic Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (OSRTP) allows
   encrypted media to be used in environments where support for
   encryption is not known in advance, and not required.  OSRTP is an
   implementation of Opportunistic Security, as defined in RFC 7435.
   OSRTP does not require advanced SDP extensions or features and is
   fully backwards compatible with existing secure and insecure
   implementations.  OSRTP is not specific to any key management
   technique for SRTP.  OSRTP is a transitional approach useful for
   migrating existing deployments of real-time communications to a fully
   encrypted and authenticated state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/