Subject: [Sipbrandy] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 02:54:56 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Given that use of ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip is recommended, it feels like
this doc should be a normative reference.

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:51:18 -0600

> On Feb 28, 2019, at 4:54 AM, Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I agree. Good catch.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:19:36 -0500

>> this doc should be a normative reference.

Fixed in my edit buffer.  Will post when the IESG Evaluation is finished.

Russ