Subject: [Sipbrandy] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:52:43 -0800

Reviewer: Pete Resnick
Review result: Ready with Issues

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07
Reviewer: Pete Resnick
Review Date: 2019-03-04
IETF LC End Date: 2019-02-21
IESG Telechat date: 2019-03-07

Summary:

No concerns about the content of the document; looks like reasonable security
recommendations.

I'm not clear on why it's BCP (which usually implies "one and done") instead of
proposed standard; this thing looks like it could evolve with implementation
experience in the future. By no means a showstopper, but worth considering.
(Note that it doesn't require a new Last Call if you decide to change the
status.)