Subject: [Sipbrandy] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Datatracker on behalf of Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:52:20 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipbrandy-rtpsec/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Very glad to see this work coming to a close.

= Section 3.2 =

OLD
Work is already underway on defining approaches to opportunistic media security
for SIP in [I-D.johnston-dispatch-osrtp]

NEW
At the time of this writing, work was underway to define approaches to
opportunistic media security for SIP in [draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp]

= Section 4 =

s/at the endpoint obtain/at the endpoint to obtain/

= Section 5 =

Please update the OSRTP citation to point to draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp.

= Section 10 =

Presumably "PASSporT Type registry" should say "PASSporT Resource Priority
Header (rph) Types registry."

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 07:29:48 -0400

I believe that the "msec" entry should be added to the Personal Assertion Token (PASSporT) Extensions list, not the rph list.

I made all of the other changes in my edit buffer.  Comments from other ADs need to be resolved before an update can be posted.

Russ