Subject: [sipcore] SIPCORE Agenda Requests, call for NOMCOM volunteers

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:22:25 -0500

[as chair]

If you wish to request time to discuss a draft at the upcoming 
face-to-face meeting in Maastricht, please send an email to to the 
SIPCORE chairs <[email-masked]>. The deadline for 
requesting SIPCORE meeting time is Monday, July 12th.

Note that the chairs may decline requests for time if there is no 
evidence of mailing list traffic on the associated draft.

Also, please note that the cutoff date for new (-00) documents is this 
upcoming Monday, and the cutoff date for all other documents is Monday, 
July 12th.

Finally, please consider volunteering for NOMCOM. You are eligible if 
you have attended 3 of the past 5 IETF meetings. The deadline for 
volunteering is 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC) July 8, 2010. If you are willing 
to help select the IETF leadership team for the next two years, please 
send an email to <[email-masked]>, with your full name, primary 
affiliation, email address(es) used to register for any of the past 5 
meetings, and a telephone number.

Thanks!

/a

---

From: Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:51:03 -0500

[as chair]

Scheduling of working groups in Maastricht has been unusually 
problematic this time around, with several working groups receiving 
significantly less time than requested.

As of today (July 9th) at 20:45 UTC, the SIPCORE chairs have received 
exactly zero requests for agenda time at the upcoming SIPCORE meeting.

If no requests have been received *BEFORE* July 13th, we will be 
canceling our request for a room in Maastricht,  to allow other working 
groups to use the room that has been allocated to us.

/a

On 7/1/10 2:22 PM, Adam Roach - SIPCORE Chair wrote:
> upcoming Monday, and the cutoff date for all other documents is 
> Monday, July 12th.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore