Subject: Re: [sipcore] Dialog state - Scope in draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite //Request for other people's following up.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:04:12 +0800

Maybe my last week's comments was a little too expanding. So, I request 
other people to focus on Gonzalo's original suggestion and following up 
with comments. I think we can make things which has been clear to go on in 
the standard process.

Thanks,

Gao

From: gao.yang2 at zte.com.cn 
To: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo at ericsson.com> 
Cc: SIPCORE <sipcore at ietf.org> 
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:11:57 +0800 
In-reply-to: <4C317D02.2030307 at ericsson.com> 

Hi Gonzalo, 

Fisrt, I am glad to hear about this suggestion. And I once proposed the 
similar idea, as putting things which has been cleared forward, and make 
the basic rules(such as *in use* way for O/A usage, and notify way for 
remote target) as reference for other *dialog state* usages, in separate 
drafts. 

Second, I once do one proposal for the other *dialog state* usages in one 
previous mail: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipcore/current/msg02850.html 
I think we might need several months's discussion for such topics. 

Third, I suggest one expert(Gonzalo, Paul, or Robert?) to draft out one 
draft, to collect requirments for the remaining topics(the other *dialog 
state* usages's) which still need normative definition/clarification. This 
memo would have the following meanings: 
1. To figure out current status of all SIP Core standard; 
2. As memo of conclusions for points. 
3. If someday, we need 3261bis, this might be a not bad start. 

Thanks, 

Gao 

===================================
 Zip    : 210012
 Tel    : 87211
 Tel2   :(+86)-025-52877211
 e_mail : [email-masked]
===================================

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.