Subject: [sipcore] #39: Correct use of "define"

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:21:18 -0000

#39: Correct use of "define"
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial              |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Section 6.3.1 para 5 is:

    The following defines the ABNF for the "hit" URI parameter:

 Please change this to:

    The ABNF for the "hit" URI parameter is:

 (The object of "define" is always a word or term that is defined; it is
 not the ABNF is defined.  Indeed, the ABNF *defines* the syntax of the
 "hit" URI parameter.)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/39>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>