Subject: [sipcore] #21: "request not associated with an established dialog"

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:28:30 -0000

#21: "request not associated with an established dialog"
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                |   Milestone:     
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 The phrase "request not associated with an established dialog" is used in
 several places, but I think the phrase that is needed is "out-of-dialog
 request".  E.g., an UPDATE can be sent within an early dialog, and it is
 "a request not associated with an established dialog" (because the dialog
 is not *established*) but it would be pointless for an UPDATE to have
 History-Info.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/21>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>