Subject: [sipcore] #32: Section 6.1 para 2 phrasing

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:00:57 -0000

#32: Section 6.1 para 2 phrasing
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial              |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 The following sentence is not clear -- how does "parameters required ..."
 connect to "... when the header is included"?

    The History-Info header carries the following information, with the
 mandatory parameters required when the header is included in a request or
 response:

 I suspect that the desired meaning can be obtained with:

    The History-Info header carries the following information when the
 header is included in a request or response:

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/32>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>