Subject: [sipcore] #36: Clarify wording

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:12:22 -0000

#36: Clarify wording
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  enhancement          |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  trivial              |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Section 6.3.1 para 1 starts:

    This specification defines a new SIP/SIPS URI Parameter indicating the
 mechanism by which a new target for a request is determined.

 However the actual name of the parameter is not given until para 5. I
 suggest putting the name of the parameter into the first sentence of para
 1.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/36>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>