Subject: [sipcore] XML bug in Section 5.1 of Location Conveyance?

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:35:14 +0200

Hi,

i read through version 13 of the Location Conveyance draft, and i think
i spotted a bug in the example XML in section 5.1:

The PIDF-LO body starts as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <presence xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf"
          xmlns:gp="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10"
          xmlns:cl="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:geopriv10:civicAddr"
          xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
          entity="pres:[email-masked]">
        <dm:device id="point2d">

The last line in the snippet above refers to a namespace that has not
been declared - i suppose the namespace declaration of PIDF Data Model
is missing.

I didn't look at other examples from the draft, but it might be
worthwile verifying whether all the XML documents in the draft validate.

Alex