Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP-Specific Event Notification
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2010-08-17

This document describes an extension to the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP).  The purpose of this extension is to provide an
extensible framework by which SIP nodes can request notification from
remote nodes indicating that certain events have occurred.

Note that the event notification mechanisms defined herein are NOT
intended to be a general-purpose infrastructure for all classes of
event subscription and notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.