Subject: [sipcore] #22: Punctuation inside of quoted text is potentially confusing.

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:29:56 -0000

#22: Punctuation inside of quoted text is potentially confusing.
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                |   Milestone:     
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 This:

    A UAC that does not want an hi-entry added due to privacy
 considerations MUST include a Privacy header with a priv-value(s) of
 "header" or "history."  A UAC that wants to ensure that privacy not be
 applied to its identity MUST include a Privacy header with a priv- value
 of "none."

 should have the punctuation moved for clarity:

    A UAC that does not want an hi-entry added due to privacy
 considerations MUST include a Privacy header with a priv-value(s) of
 "header" or "history".  A UAC that wants to ensure that privacy not be
 applied to its identity MUST include a Privacy header with a priv- value
 of "none".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/22>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>