Subject: [sipcore] #35: "target parameter" is used but seems to have no meaning

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:10:34 -0000

#35: "target parameter" is used but seems to have no meaning
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  major                |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:            
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 In various places reference is made to a "target parameter" for hi-
 entry's.  An extreme example is section 11.1, where "target" is quoted as
 if giving the actual name of the parameter.  But there is no "target"
 parameter per se; there are two (mutually exclusive) parameters, "rc" and
 "mp", that are collectively called "the target parameter".  This begs for
 better terminology.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/35>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>