Subject: [sipcore] #31: Section 6.1 rules

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:58:09 -0000

#31: Section 6.1 rules
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                |   Milestone:     
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 In section 6.1 is:

    The following rules apply:

    o  There MUST be exactly one hi-index parameter per hi-entry.

    o  There MUST be no more than one hi-target parameter.

    o  There MAY be any number of hi-extension parameters.

    o  The ABNF definitions for "generic-param" and "name-addr" are from
 [RFC3261].

 The fourth item is different from the first three and should be put
 elsewhere.

 The second and third items also need "... per hi-entry".  But since that
 would apply that qualifier to all 3 of the remaining items in the list, it
 would be better to phrase it:

    The following rules apply to each hi-entry:

    o  There MUST be exactly one hi-index parameter.

    o  There MUST be no more than one hi-target parameter.

    o  There MAY be any number of hi-extension parameters.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/31>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>