Subject: [sipcore] #27: Functionality of "Supported: histinfo" is not clear

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:44:56 -0000

#27: Functionality of "Supported: histinfo" is not clear
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                |   Milestone:     
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 The functionality of "Supported: histinfo" is not clear.  It seems that
 the intention is for it to activate History-Info processing, but there is
 no generalized statement of that and some of the H-I processing is not
 explicitly conditionalized on the presence of "Supported: histinfo".
 E.g., the proxy processing is not conditionalized, and adding a H-I header
 to an incoming request that does not have one appears to be unconditional.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/27>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>