Subject: [sipcore] #18: Awkward description

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:20:26 -0000

#18: Awkward description
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                |   Milestone:     
Component:  rfc4244bis           |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |    Keywords:     
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 This para in section 3 is awkward:

    This specification defines parameters detailed in Section 6.1 for
    carrying the following information in the History-Info header:

 and some of the following items.  E.g., some of the items are not
 "parameters", some are described using words that are not their parameter
 names, etc.

 Better would be something like "The following information is carried
 in the History-Info header, as detailed in section 6.1:".

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/18>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>