Subject: [sipcore] #13: Section 7 item 2 is not complete

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:08:46 -0000

#13: Section 7 item 2 is not complete
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis              |     Version:  2.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Section 7 item 2 says:
        2.  Entry prior to last entry with hi-target of "rc" in the Request
        received by a UAS - i.e., the Request URI associated with the
        destination of the request was determined based on a Registered
        Contact.

 That is only true if no forking occurred, and the request wasn't contact-
 routed multiple times in series (i.e., as an SBC might cause).

 A more correct sentence (I think) would be:
       2.  Last non-"rc" entry of the same branch, prior to last entry with
 hi-target of "rc" in the Request
        received by a UAS - i.e., the Request URI associated with the
        destination of the request was determined based on a Registered
        Contact.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/13>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:18:45 -0500

Correct. I'll fix this.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 2:08 PM, sipcore issue tracker
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>