Subject: [sipcore] #5: Privacy value of "session" should NOT apply to H-I headers

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:49:17 -0000

#5: Privacy value of "session" should NOT apply to H-I headers
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…               |       Owner:            
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new       
 Priority:  minor                   |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rfc4244bis              |     Version:  2.0       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call         |    Keywords:            
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 4424 (and 4424bis) have the H-I headers removed/anonymized with Privacy
 modes "session", "header", and the new "history".  For "session", it is
 not applicable.  "session" mode privacy per RFC3323 was about media
 anonymization, not SIP headers (one uses "header" mode for headers, not
 surprisingly).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/5>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:04:20 -0500

Yep - a 4244 problem - good catch. I'll fix this.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM, sipcore issue tracker
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>