Subject: [Sipping] interim agenda (redux)

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:22:26 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

OK, Hopefully the last interim agenda I will send out, also available at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/interim-may-02/agenda2.html

thanks,
-rohan

Rohan Mahy
SIPPING co-chair

--------------

SIP/SIPPING WG Agenda, Interim Meeting, May 6 and 7, 2002
Room S225 (2nd Floor of South Hall)
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road at Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 6
08:30 Welcome, Logistics, Agenda Bashing -- Rohan Mahy

09:00 Multiparty Apps Framework and Conferencing Requirements -- Dan
Petrie or Orit Levin
draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-00.txt
draft-levin-sipping-conferencing-requirements-00.txt

10:30 REFER / Replaces / cc-transfer / service examples -- Robert Sparks,
Rohan Mahy, Alan Johnston
draft-ietf-sip-refer-02.txt
draft-sparks-sip-refer-split-00.txt
draft-sparks-sip-referredby-split-00.txt
draft-sparks-sip-sec-options-00.txt
draft-sparks-sip-mimetypes-03.txt
draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01.txt
draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-05.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-01.txt

13:00 Lunch

14:00 The call-info and conference-info packages -- Jonathan Rosenberg
draft-rosenberg-sip-call-package-01.txt

15:30 Request History (Requirements) -- Mary Barnes and Mark Watson
draft-watson-sipping-req-history-01.txt

16:15 URI as service indicator -- Eric Burger
RFC 3087 - Service Context using SIP URIs

17:00 Binding Published data to SIP -- Ben Campbell
very long mailing list thread

18:00 Wrap

Tuesday, May 7
08:30 AAA requirements (Requirements) -- John Loughney and Gonzalo
Camarillo
draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-04.txt
draft-loughney-sip-aaa-req-00.txt

10:30 Content Indirection
draft-olson-sipping-content-indirect-00.txt

11:15 Key Events/ Stimulus Markup -- Jonathan Rosenberg
draft-culpepper-sipping-app-interact-reqs-01.txt
draft-rosenberg-sipping-markup-00.txt

12:00 Lunch

13:00 Privacy and Network Asserted Identity (Direction Forward) -- Cullen
Jennings
draft-watson-sipping-nai-reqs-00.txt
draft-ietf-sip-privacy-04.txt
draft-peterson-sip-privacy-longterm-00.txt
draft-peterson-sip-identity-00.txt

16:30 Future Security Needs (Discussion)
draft-ietf-sip-sec-agree-00.txt
draft-undery-sip-auth-00.txt
draft-thomas-sip-sec-req-00.txt

18:00 Wrap

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP