Subject: [Sipping] RE: draft-rosenberg-sipping-nat-scenarios-00.txt

From: "Sanjoy Sen"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:09:36 -0500

Hi,

  I have made updates to draft-sen-midcom-fw-nat-01, thus Section 5.2 of
draft-rosenberg-sipping-nat-scenarios-00.txt should be updated to reflect
these changes (as the material from the former has been included in the
latter).  In addition, I should highlight that Section 15 of
draft-sen-midcom-fw-nat-01.txt contains an IPR statement (stated below) that
would be applicable to this SIPPING WG draft
(draft-rosenberg-sipping-nat-scenarios-00.txt).

" Nortel Networks may have filed for Intellectual Property Rights for
technologies described in this draft. The authors would like to refer to the
general IPR statement that Nortel Networks has submitted to IETF dated April
29, 2002, as applicable to this draft. "
Thanks,
Sanjoy Sen
=============================
Succession VoIP Group
Nortel Networks
Phone: (972) 685-8274
Fax: (972) 684-3986
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>