Subject: [Sipping] Last Call: A Privacy Mechanism for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to Proposed

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:52:26 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol
Working Group to consider A Privacy Mechanism for the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) <draft-ietf-sip-privacy-general-00.txt> for publication as
a Proposed Standard

The IESG will also consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
for publication as Informational RFCs:

 o Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Asserted
   Identity
     <draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-00.txt>

 o Short term requirements for Network Asserted Identity
     <draft-ietf-sipping-nai-reqs-01.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final
comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the [email-masked] or
[email-masked] mailing lists by June 13, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-privacy-general-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nai-reqs-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP